camp fire

Silver's dress

Silver's pov
Tonight was the camp fire and I decide to go I got ready and we arrived my kids were arguing because they were saying stop touching me and the other would say you stop touching me they were both arguing everyone turned around" Sabrina and Omar knock it off now I'm touching you they were laughing if you don't feel comfortable here we can go watch a movie please be on your best behavior.

Xavier started coming up too me slowly with a dozen rosas" this is for you "thank you that's sweet you didn't have too do that"come on let's go.for a walk my kids were playing in the lake" how have you been since I've last seen you"good I guess what about you"okay I just can't believe your here you have no idea how much I miss you I want to say sorry for not being there as a mate and I want you to know your all I think of and if you want to give me a second chance and if you don't that's okay I understand can we be friends or" and I cut him off because he was talking too much and I kissed him he kissed me passionate and was asking for entrance and I gave him and he won and I felt butterfly all over again and it made me feel love and safe.

Are you okay Xavier" he kiss me again" you don't know how long I waited to have your kiss on my lips it is the.best kiss I ever had"if I do give you a chance I have mission too attend and I was married and had two kids you have too appreciate that I have too be on mission and you can't be mean to my kids you have to.treat them equal they are a part of my package"I will treat them as if they were my own just don't leave me anymore I can't handle it"I give you a chance but my kids have too agree spend time with them get to know them better"

Then they both wrapped around his legs saying "daddy wallk withh usss" he walked they spend the whole night getting to know them they loved him he played with them it was sweet

"When do you leave for your mission" in a week and you can take the kids and spend more time if not that's okay I will hire a nany"no I want to" are you sure" yes I am just let me take you out on a date before you leave"okay I will go thanks for the flowers my kids adored you" he kissed me we pulled.away eventually "I'm going to miss you" me too I will see you whenever you want that date" tomorrow 5o'clock I will pick you up goodnight Silver" and he kissed me one last time "goodnight Xavier see you tomorrow.

Xavier pov

I can't believe she said yes I'm the happiest person in the world the guys say I'm whipped and I just smile I love her and in time she will love me I will wait years for her if I have too then Ashley the slut who always wants me told me to I follow her I say no I have a girl now leave me alone in my alpha voice she will learn I can't wait for our date tomorrow I already miss her I look like a stupid fool when I talk about her and in front of her but today I wasn't I hope tomorrow goes okay I feel asleep dreaming of her.