chapter 2

I don’t own twilight, Stephanie Meyer does.

Rosalie pov

                She smiled and ushered me to take a seat in the brown chair across from her, I sat down the fabric on the chair soft but the color was dreadful. I looked around her room; there were drawings and pictures all over her desk that sat by the wall the farthest from the door. Bella let out a cough and then smoothed the knitted blanket that lay across her knees.

                “Where to begin, where to begin?” she sighed and then smiled softly. “I married my husband Jacob Black when I was twenty three; I already had a son from my relationship before. My son was happy that I met someone but he was so lonely and wanted a little sibling.” She said with a smile and a chuckle. “That was all it took, Jacob and I had six kids not including EJ.” I looked at her puzzled by what she said.

                “Who’s EJ?’ I asked, she laughed and nodded to a picture that was hanging over on the wall, the boy looked to be 17, an old picture but you couldn’t really see he that well because of the sunglasses and the hat he had on.

                “I’m sorry, that’s my son. He was born from my relationship before I was with Jacob” I nodded and waited for her to continue. “Anyway, my children are EJ, Daniel, Sara, Mary, Renesme, Billy, and the baby Charlie. They were all born a year apart, except for EJ, he was so excited to be a big brother I remember when I told him the baby was in my tummy and he screamed. “Why did you eat him?” I tell you that had me laughing for a week.” She said as a few giggles fled her mouth. “I loved Jacob but I knew I wasn’t truly in love with him.” she said a smile playing on the sides on her lips.

                “So are you saying he was there to….to…..” I asked but was at a loss of words.

                “Keep me busy? Yes, it doesn’t sound fair but it’s true” I smiled at this; she was so funny I wish I got to know her more when we first meet. My phone went off and I looked at the time shocked it was time for me to go. Bella smiled and patted my hand, and nodded to the door. “You probably need to get going, your family is probably expecting you. We’ll continue this tomorrow” she said. I let out a sigh truth be told I didn’t want to go home I wanted to stay here. I got up from my chair and smiled at the girl that my family misses the most.

                “Bye Bella” I said and walked to the door.

                “Rosalie” she called, I turned back to her. “Keep Emmett in line”

She did remember.

What do you think? Should I continue? Comment I would love you hear from you fabulous people. Also my friend and I are writing a book and it’s on her wattpad account, it’s called Jillian and the Jock please!!!!!! Check it out. Thanks for reading!