# 1 How You Met (Luke)

Luke:

(Y/B/F/N) = Your Best Friend's Name

"Y/N! Hurry up will ya ?" (Y/B/F/N) called.

"I'm coming, I'm coming"

You and (Y/B/F/N) are at Disneyland, celebrating the fact that both of you just graduated high school. Basically the only reason it is just both of you hanging out together is because you guys didn't really have a lot of friends in school.

No, you guys weren't losers but you guys were nerds. Kidding. You guys just didn't feel like making a lot of friends.

"Gosh my feet are killing me" you exclaimed.

"We've only been walking for like 15 minutes Y/N" (Y/B/F/N) said playfully rolling her eyes.

Continuing to walk in Disneyland while having a conversation about puppies (), you guys finally reached the ride entrance that you wanted to go. The Superman Ride. (Completely made that up on the spot)

A half an hour passed and you guys are still lining up for the que. You saw a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes getting out of the ride with his friends. You gotta admit...he's pretty cute.

"Hey (Y/B/F/N)? I change my mind. Can we go and ride the other rides first?" You asked hoping that she'll say yes.

"Okay. Let's go" you can tell that she's pretty bored and tired from waiting in the long ass que.

Little that you don't know, (Y/B/F/N) actually knew the REAL reason why you 'changed' your mind about riding The Superman Ride because hello? You're not the only one who saw them getting off the ride.

"I know why you 'changed' your mind Y/N" she finally broke the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean" she said smirking.

"Fine... I can't help it, they're really cute okay. Don't you think that it's time for us to actually have a REAL boyfriend (Y/B/F/N)?" you asked.

"I already have a boyfriend" she mumbled.

"Who? Mr.pizza?... I'm serious babe" you said rolling your eyes.

"Fine fine. We can keep on following them." you smiled and hug her. You know she had an awful past with her ex-boyfriend before the graduation day so, that's the other reason why are you guys at Disneyland, to cheer her up.

After feeling like hours of walking and following them, you guys decided to take a break in a cafe'. Thank god that the boys are going to the same cafe' too.

"Hi may I take your order?" A cheerful waitress asked.

"Can we have 2 hot chocolate and 2 honey waffles,please?"

"Sure! Your food will be here shortly."

"Thanks"

After finishing eating your food, you guys spent a little more time in the cafe' to cool down a bit before acting like a crazy person again. While you guys are chatting, the boy who you were saying cute at the ride entrance just now came up to you and (Y/B/F/N).

You swore you saw his friends snickering from their table.

"Erm, excuse me?" He asked.

"What's up?" you said acting cool. Well that was a stupid answer/question. You mentally face palmed yourself.

"Me and my friends were just wondering if you guys wanted to hang out with us after we're done eating" he said biting his lip. That was really hot.

"Oh, We'd love to" (Y/B/F/N) replied.

"Great! Well since you guys are done eating, we'll meet you guys outside." he smiled showing his cute dimples.

"Told you he's cute" you told (Y/B/F/N). She just laughed.

A few hours later

Technically your feet are killing you. AGAIN.

"Do you want to sit down and take a break" the boy who you just known his name a few hours ago, Luke, said to you.

"That'll be nice" you replied truthfully.

While (Y/B/F/N) are having a conversation with the other three boys, Luke decided to start a conversation with you too.

"So...... I know we've only met but I just wanted to tell you that you're a really cool girl Y/N and I really want to take you out someday" he said playing with his fingers. 'Is he shy? Awh that's so cute!' you thought.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" you said smirking.

"Kinda."

"Kinda?"

"Kinda."

"Oh, so we're quoting 'The Fault In Our Stars' now?" He joked.

"You watch the 'The Fault In Our Stars' ?" you asked raising your eyebrows.

"Sometimes."

"So about the date, are you up for it?"

"I thought you said it wasn't a date" now it's your turn to joke around.

"Well, I changed my mind" His dimples are life.

"Today is your lucky day Luke cause' I'll go out on a date with you" you smiled.

You swore you just saw the cutest effing' smile ever.

A/N : Hey guys.. so this is the first author's note that I had made :)
Anyways, I just wanted to say sorry if this imagine sucks :/ But hey, at least I tried :D

Btw keep on reading ! And also please do not remove this book from your library YET. My updates right now are pretty fast. For weekdays I usually will update after school which is at night. And also I don't really know my schedule for the weekends yet. I'll keep you guys updated though. ;)