Chp3- You?

Navya then took Nandini to the library. She asked her many questions about Mukti. Then they both chose a book for reading. After sometime....

Nan- Navya mein dusri book lene jaa rahi hoon.

Navya agreed and Nandini moved towards 'Science' section as she was a science student.
On the other side Manik also came to take a science reference book. She chose a book and was about to take it when suddenly someone kept his hand on the book..Nandini turned towards that person. He was none other than Manik.

Nan- meri book hain give me
Manik- tumhara naam likha hain?
Nandini gve an angry pout.
Nan- maine yeh book choose kiya hain
Manik- soo? Just back off.
Nandini started a physical fight. She was trying to snatch the book from him but Manik was way too taller and stronger than her.
He went away ignoring.

Nan- such a monster
Manik heard her. He turned back and saw her, she was sad.
Nandini started searching for some other book. When she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.
She turned back and saw Manik.

Nan- go away.. What is your problem?
She jerked his hand off her shoulder.
Manik- calm down... Take this book
He started going when suddenly Nandini called him

Nan- excuse me whoever you are. You can take the book..i'll search for some other book.
Manik- rakhlo..waise bhi mere paas zyada dimaag hain.. I dont need these reference book. Without studying also i can get full marks.
Nandini was so angry.
Nan- i hate u monster
It was now evening..
Nandini and Navya bid eachother goodbye.
Nandini reached home.. She took her luggage and bags from chacha-chachi's house and shifted to Mukti's place.
She freshened up..Suddenly she recieved a call from Mukti.

Mukti- hey Nandu.. Actually fab 5 ki party hain aaj... So i'll come late. Dinner karle dont wait for me..
Nan- okay.. Have fun!

Nandini was watching T.V..
Nan- Aiyyappa i'm hungry.. Par khana kaun banayega?
Nandini checked the fridge.. She got some chocolate icecream. It was 10:30

Nan- wow icecream yummy yummy..
Nandini saw the time.. It ws quite late and Mukti hadn't turned up yet. She decided to call her. Nandini calls Mukti

Mukti was drunk. Mukti picked up the call.
Mukti- hi Nan..duu ky..a hain?
Nan- Mukti ghar kab aaoongi?
Mukti- kaunsa ghar.. Kaisa ghar?? Hahahahhh xD
Manik took the phone from Mukti's hand.

Manik- Hello.. Tum nukti ki sis ho naa? Jaldi aa jao Mukti's drunk and not in a condition to come alone. I'll message you my address.
Nan- okay i'll come
Manik disconnected the call.