HXH Killua

Name: Sakura Achima

Family: Alice(mom), Mike(dad/ that name because I LOVE that big dog!!), Big sis Miku, Big sis Nan, younger Bren(because I I also love G.O.T!!), and Merrow Sakura's pet

Like's: animals, sweets, family/friends, woods, strong people, and nice people

Dislike: mean/rude people, weak people, lier's

Emotion: nice until angered, friendly, childish, and alway happy to give out a helping hand

Hisory: Lives on an island that normal people are afraid of coming to even Hunter's, so the island belongs to the Achima's family because of no one will have it. The island is known for its murderest wild animal's, and for its miracle herbs that can heal anyone with the ingredient. But their are poison plants that are often confused as the good herds leading tons of people to die If the herbs don't kill you it will be the animals.

A few years ago the Achima family just got the land and the wife and husband Mike were both getting herbs for the wife Alice that was with her 4th child still unborn but could be born enemy day, but Alice was not one to change her mind if it's made up even though she is a loving mom.

While they were walking in the woods looking for herbs to help Alice deliver her unborn, Alice accidentally slipped and fell down a hill, but Mike traded places with her making him fall in his place. This made Alice knockout and Mike at the bottom of the hill with no help and the made him break his leg.

The wild animals never seen everything like this before because all the people that came tried to kill them and the kids. The wild animals helped the woman and man that needed help. A few days later Alice gave birth to Bren, and Mike got his injuries all healed because of herbs from the island. All of the animals helped them the Achima family and became friends with the animals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading so far plz give me ideas if you have some!!!!!!