"I warned you not to tempt me."

Start from the beginning

“Remember Bieber, I came here to help you. Have some respect.” Jason got just as nasty as I did, his eyes hard on mine as he held a cold stare.

I shrugged. “I never asked for you to be here to begin with so I don’t give a damn besides, you’re only staying here to work my nerves and make a name for yourself.”

“I already got a name for myself, Bieber and if I were you, I’d watch what you say unless you want me to blow you up.” He threatened.

“Save the threats for someone who’s pathetic enough to believe them.”

“You know what I’m capable of Bieber. Don’t play tough guy.” Jason spat at me, anger riveting within his veins.

“And I know, you know, what I’m capable of, McCann.” I countered.

“Alright boys,” Bruce cut in between us, knowing that things were going to get heated if he didn’t. “Enough is enough.”

“He started it.” I muttered.

“What are we? Five?” Jason hissed.

I bit down on my tongue, not wanting to say something that’ll cause another fight to occur between us. As much as I love fucking with Jason, I needed him to get the bombs ready for when we put the hit on Luke.

“Anyways,” Bruce emphasized. “Did you bring your things?”

“Yeah, I already got the equipment. Just give me a room, a few hours and all should be good.” Jason grinned.

“You can take the basement then.” Bruce stated as he held an arm out, pulling Jason alongside him as he made his way out of the living area and towards the back stairs that led to his designated working space.

Turning around, I ran my fingers through my hair. “That kid is testing my patience.” I muttered.

Marco chuckled. “You were ready to kill him.”

John sighed. “You need to contain your anger, Bieber. You know he only does that to push your buttons.”

“Yeah and you let him win every time.” Marcus shook his head.

“I can’t help it, alright? He knows just the words to say that would piss me off and talking about Kelsey like that was the first straw.”

“Well, you can’t blame the dude. You were a bit of a man-whore back in the day.” Marco mumbled causing me to snap my head towards him.

“What did you say?” I growled lowly.

“Nothing…” Marco quickly muttered.

John let out a much needed breath, knowing just what this was going to cause.

“Liar.” I snarled. “Why don’t you repeat what you said man?” I tested him.

“Calm down Justin,” John warned.

Ignoring him, I humorously laughed. “Nah, let the fucker repeat himself. What are you afraid of? Say it.” I demanded.

The room grew quiet with tension.

“I said that you can’t blame Jason. You used to be one to get around back then.” Marco mumbled, shifting his gaze away from my deadly one.

I let out a sharp laugh. “Funny.” I muttered. “I love how your taking his side.”

“I’m taking no one’s side man. You’re my bro but I was just stating the obvious.” Marco defended himself.

I shook my head. “Whatever,” Pushing past him, I made my way out of the room and outside, feeling myself growing hot with anticipation and inching to start a fight.