Chapter 35 - Anniversaires

Start from the beginning

"You could take a picture you know, it lasts longer," Matt says from in front of me. He had made his way over to me and I hadn't even noticed because I was too busy trying not to faint at the beautifulness of Matthew Lee Espinosa.

"I—uh, uh," I didn't know what to say. "Stop it!" I whine at him and hit his chest.

"What?" He asks with a laugh.

"I can't think when you stand there in nothing but a towel with wet hair and all," I mutter to him. I hear him laugh.

"It's good to know that you can't function properly when I'm around," He whispers into my ear. I push him away before I lose it and I sit back on my bed.

"Don't tease me," I say with my arms crossed. I hear him chuckle. I start to crawl back under the covers. "I'm going to try and get some more sleep since we woke up pretty early. Wake me up when everyone else is up," I tell him.

"Okay. Get some more rest babe," Matt says as he pulls on a t-shirt over his head that had a picture of himself on it. I closed my eyes as I laughed inside then I felt a kiss on my forehead. "Sleep well Mals," I hear Matt whisper.

** ** ** **

"Mals wake up," I hear Matt's voice and a hand gently rubbing my back.

"No, go away," I complain while trying to hit his hand away and putting the pillow on my head.

"Haha, someone's grumpy, you weren't an hour ago," He says and I can tell he is smirking. I just ignore him and try to go back to sleep. However Matt had something different planned. He started to tickle me. I squirmed to get away from his touch and in the process ended up falling off the bed. I groaned in pain as I lay on the floor, but I was too tired to try and get up so I stayed there. I tried to get comfortable on the floor.

"What is it going to take to get you up?" Matt asks rhetorically.

"A doctor," I groan. My back hurt.

"Oh! Well Doctor Espinosa is right here," he says seductively in my ear so I'm guessing no one else could hear. I instantly started laughing. It was too funny at how well that worked. I eventually stood up with a stunned looking Matt. "Are you done?" He asks slightly annoyed. I try and look at him with a straight face but I can't and I start cracking up again.

"Give me a minute," I say and I fall onto the bed laughing more. It wasn't even that funny.

2 minutes later I had calmed down.

"I'm good now," I tell Matt.

"Finally!" He exclaims. I look around and see the other guys are up already. I stretch my arms. I walk over to my shopping bags from yesterday. I had already packed everything so this outfit would have to do. I took out the polka dot playsuit and went into the bathroom. I slipped off my pajamas and put on the playsuit. It was quite comfortable actually. I French braided my hair back and put it into a messy bun. I applied some eyeliner and some mascara. I walked out of the bathroom and found my vice pumps from nasty gal. They were black and had an iron tip, and on the inside side they came down. I slipped them on and took the same Chanel purse I had yesterday and put what I would need in it. I walked into Shawn's room to wish him a happy birthday for the day.

I just realized I still needed to get Shawn's birthday present. Wishing Shawn a happy birthday will have to wait. I quickly went on my computer and started sorting everything out. I found my credit card and applied the charge. That was going to be a lot of money. Hopefully with the money I am now being paid for doing Magcon and for all the Vines and YouTube videos I make, I will have enough to cover it.

Bye $5,600. Well now that Shawn's present is taken care of I can go and wish him a happy birthday. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was now 6:45am. I walked into Shawn's room and saw him sitting on his bed, all ready to go. I smiled at him. I then ran up and gave him a huge hug.