A day in the life of Kat and Cyr

Kat ******

I woke up to a cold bed nobody laying with me. I turn of to check the time and see its quarter to 1 in the afternoon. I get up and put one of Cry's shirts on and his sweats. As I walk into the kitchen I hear talking.

"What's up Sawyer?" "Yea sure Kat and I will be there in about what do you think?" "Awesome see you at 3 bro" "Yea bye"

"Morning" I say acting like I didn't hear a thing.

"Morning bae so Sawyer and I were taking."

"Oh really now. What about?"

"Do you mind if we film a video at Sawyers?"

"Yea go ahead I'll stay home"

"Nope, you're coming to"

"Why all I do is sit on the couch and watch videos and stuff"

"What's wrong you've been distance for the past three weeks are you okay?"

"I'll get ready" I walked out of the kitchen to the bathroom jumping in the shower.

Cry ******

"I'll get ready" Then she walked off to the bathroom. Why has she been distance? Maybe we need to go on a date. Yea that's it we need to have fun.  

"Stacy" "Something's wrong with Kat" "NO its just she is so distant" "I tried she wont talk about it" "Well wont she kill me" "Dr. Nick?" "Okay thanks"

"Who was that?"

"Um no one"

"What ever"

Kat ******

"What ever" I know he's hiding but who cares not like it matters "Lets go"

"Kat please"

"What?"

"Why have you been distant?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I love you Kat"

"Then why do you spend so much time with Sawyer and filming?"

"BECAUSE ITS MY JOB"

"Right because being a youtuber is so hard"

"Its is why cant you understand this makes me happy"

"Why cant you see I'm not happy Cry"

"Why aren't you happy?"  

"Because we never have a Kat and Cry day. Its always Cry and Sawyer with me on the side. Maybe we should take a break"

"Are you kidding me? You are the one being distant and you choose if we take a break?"

"Yes. I am done good bye"

"Fine have fun I will be out all day so GOOD BYE"

Cry ******

"Bro what's up with you I thought Kat was coming?"

"Who care about her she is useless"

"What happened?"

"She choose to take a break. Why does she choose she's the being a stupide-"

"Hey watch it. Don't say something you will regret"

"What ever lets film"

Kat ******

Was I to harsh on him? No he deserved it.

"Hello?" "Oh hey" "What?" "When?" "No"  "I'll be over fast"

_______________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. fav and check my youtube channel out its Katelynn Marsh

Thanks