Twenty Five

"I'm going to fucking murder that dude."

"Please don't."

"Why you still care about that nigga?"

"I don't, I care about you and I want you to get early."

"Why did you put him in there with me anyway?"

"It wasn't me, I had to. You didn't have a cell mate and neither did he."

"Well, I was about to kick that nigga ass last night, all he did was talk shit."

"About me?"

"Yea, about you. I ain't with that shit."

"Well, try not to make it obvious we have something going on. I think other inmates are already suspicious."

"Don't worry about them. Aye, do Officer Glover and Derek know each other?"

"Through me..Why?"

"She stay at our fucking cell..and she's always taking him somewhere."

"Ah, it's probably just work."

"Oh, alright."

*

"All of his shit, take it!"

"His mom has some jewelry, too."

"Hurry up before she gets back from church!"

"That little got some valuable shit, I know she does..."

"Stop trying to be gentle with everything, LOOK!"

"I don't give a fuck about his brother, take his shit, too!"

"That's all you see?"

"Ok, let's go.."

*

"Victoria, some changes have been given to me." Hillary said rolling her eyes.

"Ok?" Vicky said a bit confused.

"Franklin's moving to a different section and so is Thomas.. " She said reading the paper.

"Huh? No, that can't be right..."

"It is! Now, go tell them, damn it!" She said pointing to the door.

"Let me see the paper.."

Vicky went to reached for the paper but Hillary pushed her, causing her to knock into the desk. Vicky regained her balance and lunged at Hillary, sending them both to the ground.

They wrestled on the floor until Hillary got up the strength to rise to her feet, she had Vicky by her hair and drug her across the office.

Vicky grabbed Hillary's leg causing her to fall and hit her head. She let Vicky's hair go and Vicky took that opportunity to rise to her feet.

Before Vicky could make another move, Hillary rose from the ground and tackled her. Vicky dug her nails into Hillary's face and punched her.

"Get the fuck off me, Bitch!"

Vicky slung Hillary to the ground and kicked her in the face. Hillary grabbed Vicky's foot and caused her to fall to her butt. She reached up to Vicky's neck and started to choke her. Vicky got a hold to Hillary's hair and gripped it at the root.

"Let my hair go, hoe!"

"Let my fucking neck go, bitch!"

Bloody, sweaty, and tired, the two girls continued to battle all around the office until Jesse and two other officers ran in to break it up.

"What the hell is going on here?!?"

----------------------------------------------