Please don't go.....

(Nickole's POV)

As I lay next to Mark I realized that not only were we in danger,but that it was me putting him in danger. Mark stirred in his sleep,I look at his peaceful expression the expression that soon would be plagued by nightmares and horrible memories. You see while I was unconcouis I had vivid memories of my past memories that I had pushed to the back of my mind to never be recovered or so I hoped. In these memories came a warning,a warning meant only for my knowledge,this warning simply said 'He shall die or be plagued by the past' I can't stop this. I know who is doing this and I intend to be rid of them even if it means risking my life. I'm sorry Mark.

(Mark's POV)

Nickole didn't know I was awake and that I was reading her mind. I felt a tear slide down my face,she can't leave me she promised "Mark?" I wiped the tear away and turned so I was facing the wall "Mark are you alright?" "Y-Yeah" she turned me so I was facing her. "Mark what's-?" "Promise me you'll never leave me" she looked shocked for a moment 'I have to lie' she thought "I promise" "Your lying! Your going to leave me and never come back!"  a tear slid down her face. I cupped her face as tears slid down my face "Please don't go..."  'I promise' I read her mind once more "I promise. I won't ever leave you" .

(Yuki's POV)

Tohru i'm sorry you got hurt and it's all my fualt. I sat at tohru's grave silently crying , hoping she would magically rise up and hold me. She would tell me it's okay that this is just a dream,but couldn't and never will happen.

(A/N)

So I kinda got stuck on this chapter and don't wanna discontinue it,so imma take a break for awhile i'm sorry. Anyway thanks for almost 100 reads.