Chapter 1: Called Out

It was supposed to be an exciting day for seven friends but little did they know, it was going to be one of the worst days of their lives.

_____________________________________________

(Kristina's P.O.V.)

"I can't believe that we are going to go see Monday Night RAW with all of us together! Oh my Bubbys, I can't even think about it without acting like I am on a constant sugar high!"

"Keep it down, Shannon! I'm trying to sleep!"

"'In the name of Lucifer, let us sleep!'"

"Ram! Knock it off! Blended was not the best movie ever!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it is the worst movie ever! It was made by hats for crying out loud!"

I watched both Sarah and Shannon go back and forth with their arguing. Right now, Shannon, Sarah, Abi, Hanna, D'Mitri, Emma, and I were heading up to Denver, Colorado to watch live WWE Monday Night RAW. It was mainly for both Shannon and I, because we were involved in the story lines. The other five came were apart of the group because they wanted to see some good "eyecandy" as the inside joke called it. We just pulled into the Pepsi Center and started to wait in line so we could get inside the building. Somehow, our group of idjits were the first in line, and we rushed down to our seats.

This show would be the beginning of our last summer vacation as high school students. We walk down to our seat and we are shocked to see that someone in a staff uniform for the WWE is sitting there.

"Excuse me," I said, "but it looks like you are in our seats."

The man looked at us and smilied, "Awesome! I wanted to let you ladies know that you all are going to be a part of a story line tonight. Even though you ladies got a heads up, just act natural. Also, I'm an executive producer here for the WWE. I hope you guys like it!"

He ran off, radioing somebody on his high tech gear.

Emma, or Em, was the first to speak. "Creeper."

D'Mitri spoke, "I don't know who is the worst creeper: that guy or Devon."

The seven of us started laughing really hard, and I decided to get some food before the show. I had to get seven bags of cotton candy, because we wanted to be bouncing off of the walls by the end of tonight. Also, if you could of looked at the vendor when I purchased all of the bags, he looked at me like I was hanging around the Lunatic Fringe way too long.

I made it back, and we all settled in and started eating and talking. The show began, and it started out with those Authority idjits. They came out fifteen minutes before the curtain, and the sound guys decided to test out how loud the music could get in the arena. Seth Rollins just reunited with Kane, and J&J Security. As a result, they started blaring Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". The whole arena started to sing along, and they looked annoyed. The seven of us were a part of this, and it felt like they kept looking over right at us.

I mumbled to the other six members, "Stupid Authority."

Which, of course, was heard by some other fans. A chant broke out that made it until the beginning of the show, and all the fans said, "Stupid Authority!"

We all joined in, and it was a way to spark a rebellion, not that anyone would start one. They were scared, and I couldn't blame them.

The show started with the entrance theme for RAW, and that got everyone pumped. We were cheering as one, but that came to grinding halt as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon walked out to the ring. We booed them as loud as we could. They started speaking, and all I heard was sounded like the teacher from the Peanuts' movies. I didn't tune into it, until Seth Rollins handed the microphone over to Kane.

"And as a result of the unruliness around here, we are going to be forced to have a leverage. If you have an Authority symbol under your seats, then come to this ring immediately. You'll be coming with us for a while."

All of us slowly looked under. The whole arena was relieved, except the seven of us. We started to slowly move, and we left the cotton candy there so it would look like we would come back. We saw those idjits looking around for the unlucky victims, but my friends wanted to leave so we wouldn't be caught. We almost made it halfway up the staircase to safety, and all we heard Triple H yell out, "There they are! Get them!"

And in a moment's notice, we started to run. We wanted to get out of there, and we now knew what the executive producer was talking about.

I hope he got the reaction he was hoping for.

_________________________________________________

A/N- Hello everyone! I decided to write a whole story about the WWE. This is based off of a dream that I had a few nights ago, and I will update this story often. Also, I am open to any changes or suggestions that anyone has, but make sure to keep it positive!! Thank you!

-WaywardSon10