Chapter two

~~~~Authors note~~~~
Sorry chapter one was so short.this one will be longer and filled with cute fluff ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---Ross point of view-
I lead him into the house and sat him down on my couch. He sat criss cross with his hands in his lap, looking like an innocent puppy which made me smile. I Sat on his lap facing him and pecked his lips, making Sam grow a blush. I smiled and puts my hands on hips pulling him closer and I kissed him,surprisingly he kissed back. We kissed until we couldn't breath,we were a panting,smiling mess. I put my hand on his chest once I regained my breath.
He looked down at me smiling and sets his large hands on my waist, I moved my arms to around his neck. "Anyhing you remember,bigboy?" I asked
"Yeah, you" he spoke softly and pecked my temple. I gave him a dorky grin after I rested my forehead on his,
"I also remembered things about my brother, Dean and his boyfriend castiel, and a few pieces." Sam said with a smile.

"That's great baby." I replied with a smile. He smiled and pushed me off his lap onto the couch. He then tended to crawl ontop of me with a smirk. I chuckled and put my hands on his shoulder and pushes him till he sitting up. I sat in his lap with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He chuckled and picked my up placing his hands on my ass to keep me upright and he walked us into the kitchen. He sits me on the counter carefully and walks over to the fridge after looking at the time, 6:09pm.
"What's for dinner,big boy?" I asked teasingly.
"How about a salad and uh, chicken?" He says reading a package of food.
"Sounds fancy." I joke and wiggles my eyebrows. He let out a soft chuckle and started cooking. I swung my legs lightly and watched him cook. "Sammy,it's taking forever." I complain chuckling. "Watched food doesn't cook." He shot back and puts his hands on my waist I gave him a smile. I pecked his lips and puts my legs on the back of his knees pulling him close. I move my hands to his head and tangles my hands in his hair. I clashed our lips together licking his bottom lip waiting for access, lucky for me it wasn't to long till he noticed and I slipped my tongue in exploring the wall of his mouth.