Part 8 - velvetClimax

Before turning on her camera, Gabby splashed a bit of water in her eyes.

"I just wanted to make a video today..." she started sobbing, "to apologise to everyone I have been mean to."

"I am so so so so sorry... to everyone who I have called out on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat and YouTube y'know... I think because this is my job I feel like I have to be really vigilant in the comments and everyone has their opinion so I'm sorry."

Gabby felt relieved. She turned off the camera and went to make some toast. She dipped her knife in the butter yet again, feeling the cool, sticky and wet texture swim around. She took some out and decided to treat herself. Slowly peeling off her clothes, she slapped the butter on her neck and rubbed it down towards her #shadowboobs. She cupped the butter all around her breasts and sighed as the coolness tingled her patchy skin. She grabbed more butter and shoved it in her mouth and all around her chin. Then even more, this time around her ankles. She loved it. She loved butter.

"What the fuck are you doing Gabriella?!" 

"JANE!" Gabby had totally forgotten Jane again. She shrieked, grabbing her clothes in an attempt to escape the kitchen. Instead, she slipped up on the butter and landed butt-first on the floor, exposing her un-epilated foof to her mother.

"Sorry Jane..." she chuckled. It wasn't the first time she had accidentally exposed herself to her undeserving mom.

Gabby sat on the sofa and munched through her toast. She felt like she accomplished something today, she apologised and she would change her behaviour to become more likeable. She would become the biggest star on YouTube, forge her path into Broadway and her next #secretproject shelves would be full of Tonys. 

She grabbed her laptop and browsed the comments of her latest video to see what love and affection her adoring #Gabbsters were giving her.

Jane Levey: I love SHAY MITCHELL!

beautyfan: Love the outfit Gabby!!! xxxxxx

PLLGABBer: please do a collab with SprinkelofGlitter!

ZoeFann187: are u + zoe still frends? 

Gabby chuckled, these fans were so cute. Then she checked her Twitter account –

francescakk8: Why did you block my friend's Twitter? She only asked if you were OK!

"What the fook?" Gabby fumed and replied with a short but sweet comment

velvetGh0st: Fuck off you entitled slag!!

Some things never change.

The End.