I look at his smug face, he chuckles leaning in and whispers, "It's called payback baby", then turns back to James.

I glare at him before adjusting myself to fix my dress under the table and continue with the night.

----

We get home and everyone decided to go bed right after. I walk into my room throwing my clutch on the bed and head towards the closet until a head a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yell turn back to face the door. It opens slowly to reveal Bradley. Of course.

"What do you want", I say crossing my arms across my chest, still annoyed at his antics in the restaurant.

He laughs walking over, "Is someone mad at me", he says patronizingly.

I squint my eyes him, as he gets closer sliding his arms around my waist, he leans down and presses his lips to my neck.

I stand still in my position as his continues to kiss me, "come on, it was a joke" he mumbles against my skin causing vibrations to run through my body.

I let out a defeated sigh as he begins to nibble on my sweet spot. He hands uncross and goes to his belt buckle, I tap I twice with my nails causing him to hum against me. I swiftly undo his pants and push them down. Brad pulls away from my neck and helps me pulls his down and step out of them. His hands go back to my waist as her pulls me closer into a passionate kiss, while my hands land on his chest pushing him to walk back until he hits the bed a falls back. I climb on top of him straddling his hips. My dress rides up to slightly reveal my underwear. He hands rubs up and down my thigh. I lean down to kiss neck while I grind on his crotch over the material of his boxers, which grow tighter by the second.

"Silver" Bradley lets out a deep moan. I continue my actions until I fell Brad hand travel up to my butt squeezing. I pull away and smirk down at him before jumping off to stand by the bed.

"What the fuck" Brad groans sitting himself up on his elbow.

"You started this game", I say before crossing my arms and turn back towards the bathroom.

I hear Brad get up from the bed as continue walk to the bathroom. I feel his hand latch on my arm, he spins me around to face him, "I don't want to play any more", he whispers stepping closer.

"You win. I need you" he speaks once again in his husky voice. He carefully moves his lips closer to mine. I give in and wrap my hands around his neck, through the curls at the back of his head pulling him in to place my lips on his. He kisses me back hungrily as we moving in sync. He hands move up my back to pull down the zipper and pulls my dress down trough my arms and down my body. My hands move to the hem of his tee and begin to pull up over his head, breaking the kiss. I throw it across the room then wrap my hands back around his shoulders, his goes to the back of my thigh and he effortlessly lifts me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I reconnect our lips as he walks us back to bed and places me where he previously lay. He breaks the kiss and his climbs on top to hovers above me, using his forearms to support his weight at both sides of my head. His hot minty breath fans my face as our eyes locks, his dark orbs fill with lust and adorations. A hand move to my face brushes loose strands of hair. He gently leans down and places his sweet lips on mine. This kiss feels different, it's soft and slow and meaningful.

Brad breaks away from the kiss to leave and trail of kisses down my collar bone, then my neck, then to the valley of my breasts. He stops, I look down and our eyes locks once again, his fingers runs along the edge of my bra, I arch my back the let him unclip the bra which he does with easy and slides then off my arm throwing it across the room. He kisses both my nipple his eyes still locked with my and moves further down to my stomach. His hands run down my side till they reach the waistband of my panties, the pulls them down slowly.

His hands spread my legs apart and his face goes down to my center and he places a sweet warm kiss on my heat. I take in a sharp breath, and my eye roll back breaking the intense eye contact. His wet tongue strips up my slit.

"B-Bradley" I moan placing my hands through his curls and tugging at them causing his to hum again my skin. My hips thrust up as he flicks his tongue inside me, but he pushes me back down as he continues. He pulls his face away and he brings and two fingers pushing then inside me, my back arches and my grip on his hair tightens. He continues pumping me as his mouth starts suck and licks my clit.

"Oh my god" I moan once again feeling the build up to my high as my legs start to shake uncontrollably. Brad quickens the pace to his motion and I feel my orgasm take over me, close my eyes shut tight as I release my juices. Brad removes his fingers and I slowly open my eyes and watch him lick me clean, his eyes locked on mine before moving back up to kiss me slowly, "you taste amazing", he says into the kiss.

My hands travel down his torso then wrap around his shaft, pumping it slowly causing various moans from Brad. He eventually breaks the kiss looking down before using his hands release mine from him. He adjusts himself so he's poking my entrance and eases himself in, filling me completely. My mouth opens to let out another moan, Brad closes it by attaching his lips to mine and he begins to thrust faster.

"Fuck Bradley" I mumble into the kiss. Brad breaks away and buries his head into my neck planting soft kiss once in a while as his continues to thrust into me. My eyes shut tightly as I bite my bottom lip and my hands fist the sheets next to me. Brad pulls out of my neck and I feel his face hove above mine, his curls tickle my forehead. I open my eyes slowly to be greeted with his lustful brown eyes. I scan his face, noticing a few beads of sweat between his furrowed brows and his bottom lip trapped between his teeth as he concentrate on his movements. Brads hand move to my hips pulling me closer as I begin to feel my build up again.

"Bradley!" I just about warn him before reaching my second orgasm of the night. "Fuck Sil", Brad groans as I feel him also reach his high as his warm liquid begins to fills me. His thrust become slower as his finishes himself before his body collapses on mine and his head buries into the pillow next to mine head.

The room fills with our pants as we try to catch out breaths. Once he regains enough of his energy he lifts his head up to look down at me before placing a sweet short kiss on my lips then rolls off to my side. His hand wraps around me side pulling me to lie on my side facing him. He reaches down to drape the sheet over the two of us, his forehead touches mine and we look deep into each other's eyes in silence. My legs tangle with his and we fall asleep like this.