Noah

Izzy is very nice to me so far...

She talked to me. Asking about my human life was and other random question like; what is a tooth brush and other stuff.

And I now know her better. I know now that the wolf pack found her as a baby in the woods. Her parents were werewolfs and coulden't keep Izzy, so they just left her in the woods. Poor Izzy.

So Blue and Jane have been like her sisters ever since they started talking. So now Izzy really like this place, sleeping in a cave and have a little camp where they cook the meat they hunt.

"So you know anything about hybrids?" I ask Izzy.
"Not really" she say "Sorry, but ask him" Izzy say and point a finger toward a very muscular man.

The man is shirtless, sweat pouring down his bare chest. He wears a pair of pants/shorts. He have dark hair, little bit of gray with his beard. He must be some kind of leader.

"Who is that?" I ask.
"That my friend is Jane and Blue's fahter" she say.
"What?"
"Yas. His name is Alcide, he is the leader here" she say.
"So move your ass and go to him" she say with a smile.

So I did get my ass up and walk nervous toward Alcide; my chrush scary father.
As I walk I see eyes land on me. I look around and see everybody look at me, even Jane. She stands perfect in the crowed with her dark hair and yellow eyes.

Then I am right next to Alcide when he turn around and see me. His big dark eyes lands on me.
"Hello, I am-"
"Noah. The hybrid" he say with a weak smile.
"Yes, sir" I say.
"Tell me, Noah. Are you and my daughter dating?" Alcide ask.
"Y-yes sir. But I was here to ask what you know about hybrids" I say.

Alcide looks at me as I nervous swallow.
"Hybrids. Dangerous. Stronger. Wilder" Alcide said with his eyes looking behind me like a devil was about to kill me or something.
"They are stronger, Wilder, faster and extremly dangerous than vampires and werewolfs" he said.
"So am I a threat?" I said.
That made Alcide look at me with his dark eyes.
"You're a very big threat" he say "And you can use your powers to kill thousands of vampires with us" he say.

With them? Werewolfs.
"So vampires and werewolfs are in war?"
"Yes, for over thousand of years. But now that they know that you live, you will make a teribble war that will last until your blood have spilled" he say.
"Okay, so what powers do you mean?"
"Look in the future, control peoples minds and other stuff" he say.
"You must find Lucifer. He can help you" Alcide say.
"Where can I find him?"
"He is everywhere"
Is he high?

"But you must promise me one thing"
"Okay" I say.
"Keep my daughter away from your troubles!" He say at me with his yellow eyes.

My body froze as Jane walks to us.
"Dad, it's okay. Noah is nice" she say and smile.
"Okay honey. You two can date, but I have my eyes on you, Noah" he say.

Thank God that Jane helped me away from here.

Jane take my hand and tak me away from the camp, into the beautiful woods around us.
"Your father...he is very-"
"Protective about me? Yes I know" she say.
"But after we get together, he will like you" she say and kiss my lips.

I kiss her back hard as we fell into the soft grass. I am ready...