Diary 4

1 MONTH LATER
hi So me and lily are currently in LA we moved here together to follow are dreams I guess cause we graduated and I know you guys are probably like what happened with Chris well let me tell you ...... NOTHING literally nothing I texted him like the day after good morning and no reply then like a few days later I texted him that I was moving to LA and how excited I was but still no answer so I just thought maybe he changed his number maybe cause of me so I deleted his number but it was really hard to know that your idol doesn't want to speak to you it really hurt me but I moved on .... kinda well i still watch him on YouTube and I still have a little crush well maybe it's big but whatever.

anyways me and lily are currently living in a hotel until we find a apartment cause if you didn't know lily is a LAST MINUTE person so yeah. the room we are staying is just a room with 2 beds and a bathroom pretty standard with a view of the pool.

so it currently 3:15 pm and I am a little hungry so ........STARBUCKS sorry my inner white girl came out so I decide I wanna go there but before I do i looked at my outfit and saw I was wearing pjs still so I changed into a light blue crop top with some cute white lace shorts with fringe in the bottom I just left my hair open and put this cool chain on my hair put on some white converse ( outfit on the top or side ) I quickly grabbed my phone and asked lily if she wanted something but for some odd reason she didn't so me minding my own business I grab my pastel blue penny board with pink wheels and went to Starbucks.when we arrived here I saw one not to far away so I was gonna penny board there.

skip penny board ride
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got off my penny board and went inside and got in line when it was my turn I ordered a caramel frappe and while I waited on line I went on Twitter when she gave me my drink I thanked her ( I already paid lol ) but right when I turned around to get out of line I froze
was it it him ?
it couldn't be ?
after everything he's done ?!

A/N: OOhhh CLIFFHANGER I know this chapter was REALLY SHORT but I really needed it to end like this so yeah and sorry for not updating last week like I said I will be updating every Tuesday comment if you like the story so far and if you guys want some thing specific to happen in the story then leave a comment and I will put it in the story somehow PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES ~imaan