Created, Cursed and....Loved?

Sky's POV:

Mate.

Did I hear them right? I thought to myself , shaking my head in disbelief .

' YES!!! ' The four of them snapped at me. snapping me back to this beautiful creature in front

of me, he had a strong sexy build, he stood at about 6'ft and 7 inches tops his jaw line strong , his cheekbones high, his skin smooth and tanned , he gave off a healthy glow which I'm grateful for , my eyes travel to his hair...his hair was pitch black and silky looking making me want to run my fingers through it. I finally reached his eyes again and nearly fainted at how beautiful they were , his eye were this light grey with specks of black in them , they held surprise and awe . Which I'm not at all confused about because of the simple fact that , that's every ones reaction when they look me in the eye being that they're a vivid mixture of purple and dark grey not to mention they're big round and " innocent " .

Silence.

Then I (being the girl that I am) squeal and run over to him and jump up on him wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, tingles erupted through my body when we made physical contact . He caught me by my butt and smiled at me , I mirrored his smile biting my lower lip to keep from moaning at the feel of our bodies so close together.

" Well hello there beautiful . Nice to finally meet you " he said while nuzzling his head in my neck inhaling my scent . I rest my head on his while cupping my hands at the back of his ... OH MY GOD !!!!! I HAVE A MATE!!!! I just want to kiss him . Realization slapped me in the face as I gripped his long but not too long curly hair and pulled his head back to look him in his beautiful eyes. I then smiled and placed my forehead gently on to his and began to speak to him in his mind.

' What's your name Mr. Stranger? ' I asked him with a mental giggle .

He smiled and spoke aloud "My name is Tristan Angel Cole , but everyone calls me Cole."

My breath caught at the sound of his name. I smiled even brighter and hummed in delight nuzzling my head in his neck inhaling his delicious scent , which by the way is a mixture of pineapple , cinnamon, and fresh pine .

' Angel ...' I thought to him . a shudder coursed through his body along with what sounded like a purr causing me to do what I do best ... hum . Usually my hums would be angry being that I had nothing to be happy about ...but now it's different ... I have a mate . I pulled back to see him smiling the most breathtaking smile I'm sure I will ever see in my lifetime.

" That's right princess ...that's my middle name . You can call me Cole." he said running the pad of his thumb gently across my right cheek , causing little sparks to spread through my face.

' But ... I like Angel. ' I said with my head hung low from sadness. My Angel lifted my head so our eyes meet and then he kissed my right cheek causing a deep red blush to grace my cheeks .

He chuckled " I love your blush . It's quite cute , and its alright you can call me Angel but only you my love." he said . I smiled brightly and nodded my head in agreement even though I just met him, I felt proud that I was the only one to call him Angel ...it made it all the more special .Tristan walked us further into the cell room and sat down on the old ratty mistress with me still wrapped around him. I didn't want to get off him nor did I want to let him go, but I must be heavy to him . I began to crawl off his lap when he gripped my hips and held me in place ...right on his bulge . a small but audible moan escaped my lips from the feeling of our privates pressed together . It didn't help that I was in a night gown that stopped mid thigh that had ridden up from my position , and very thin underwear . All four of the girls started to stir within me. Uh Oh . This is not good, all four of them working together and pushing me to pleasure our mate is very hard to push back ...when there are four of them , not including the part of me that has been wanting to jump his bones when I first laid eyes on him .

* For Christ sakes he doesn't even know my name .!!! * I snapped at all four of them.

* Screw him now , casualties later * Layla my wolf snapped back with a giggle from the other three. I rolled my eyes at their hormones going out of wack .

A lustful growl broke my argument with the girls and had me snapping my gaze back to my Angel , who was currently trying to keep himself at bay .

" What is this ... how come your arousal ... smells so strong " He all but moaned out causing my arousal to spike even higher .

I knew what he was on about, you see when you meet your true mate their arousal is very noticeable to you...as in you can smell it . That drives your other half and yourself crazy with want ...especially if you've just met and are not FULLY mated . With me being a mix of all supernatural and more the scent of my arousal is very strong ...and almost anyone can smell it. but seeing as Angel is my mate , the smell of my arousal hits him harder than others ...meaning things just got a lot more interesting.

I looked at Angel and smiled . ' I'll explain later ' I thought towards him in a seductive whisper . Bringing my lips down to his neck. Hey, who said we can't have a little fun without hitting a home run. I've been locked in this cell 85 years without any action, I think I deserve some attention for my raging teenage hormones. I began to slowly pepper rough yet soft kisses up and down the length of his neck ,which in turn caused him to lower his grip from my hips to my butt. I moaned out softly against his neck , bringing my tongue out I slid it from the base of his neck to his ear lobe where I sucked and nipped at it playfully . Tristan groaned and gripped my butt even harder letting me know he likes it. I smiled at the boost of confidence that it gave me, peppering kisses down his jaw line until I reached his lips and flicked my tongue out again , dragging it slowly across his full bottom lip , then taking it in between my teeth and sucking it gently . I pulled back and smiled up at Angel seductively .

When I bit my bottom lip ...that's when he lost it. He layed us down with him on top of me straddling my hips . He swooped down and captured my lips in a righteous kiss . Rough yet soft,fast yet slow , but all the more perfect .

Little did I know that , our moment was about to be ruined by the volt door swinging open and the sound of heels clacking down the path way. Not just any heels .....HER heels.

Th heels of my so called mother.

************************************

Thanks for reading you sexy unicorn lovers you.

Please vote.

Please comment.

Please enjoy the rest of your day/night.