Chapter 1: The Portal

"Oh gosh, another hound?"
You pay close attention to the game. Your base was pretty well structured, not to brag, and all these mods sure help out so you don't die immediately. As a hound approaches your character, you attack it with a spear, and kill it. Collecting the monster meat after.

"Perhaps I should take a break, I've been playing for an hour straight.."
As you say that, you pause the game. Just for a bit, you go outside. It was a pretty pleasant day, so you decided to take a walk.

You exit your house, and walk around the forest you live in, and as you continue your little journey, you find a strange light coming from a house you haven't ever seen before.

"Uh.. that's really odd.." You whisper to yourself.
You walk over to the entrance and knock on the door.
Knock
No answer.
KNOCK KNOCK
Nothing, once again. You decided to go inside and investigate, a bad thing to do since it's not your home, but you were just so curious!

You opened the door, it was unlocked.
There is a giant machine right in the center. It looks familar to you, but you shook that idea off, even if you got a little excited. Continuing to look around, you find broken beakers, and stuff a scientist would use..

"Wh-what? No way.. it can't be him can it? HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM. IT HAS GOT TO BE COSPLAY.." Your eyes widen as you pick up a picture frame, and in the picture was a man who looked exactly like Wilson.. a character from the game.

You start to panic, wondering if you're dreaming you pinch yourself, but all you got in return was pain. You were about to examine the machine, which you've convinced yourself that it is a portal, when you heard strange noises.

You jumped backwards in fright, and flipped a switch on the portal,
"Oh no." You silently cried in fear. Shadow hands grabbed your legs and pulled you into some dark hole.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK-