Chapter Two

(Maou's POV)

I woke up and looked over, my eyes landing on Ashiya's sleeping face. I furrowed my brows and sat up, quietly scooting towards him. Usually he was awake before me but this time, he wasn't. Not that I minded. Seeing his sleeping face sent a wave of calm over me. I carefully moved a strand of hair out of his face and smiled. A memory of last night flashed through my head and my face grew warm. I slowly leaned down, feeling my heart start to race. What was it that I was feeling..? It was such a...warm feeling. I kinda like it...

Just before my lips could meet his, his eyes flew open. I froze and our eyes met. After a few moments, I quickly flew away from him. He quickly sat up and looked at me, his eyes filled with confusion. Silence filled the room, the only sound being our heavy breaths. Ashiya quickly stood after a few moments and once again hid in the bathroom. I sighed quietly, one thought swirling through my head.

What was I thinking?

I could hear Ashiya murmuring things to himself as I started to get ready for work. The only thing I could actually make out was a quiet "what the hell". Sighing, a slipped a pair of pants on and picked up my shirt. I wasn't sure whether I should tell him I was leaving or not. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted nothing to do with me at that moment.

Slipping my shirt on, I walked to the door. I mumbled a "see ya" and quickly left the small apartment, going straight to work.

~Time Skip~

I let out a loud, tired sigh as the door of the apartment flung open. Walking in, I flopped onto my mat, a loud groan leaving my throat.

. . .

. . .

Lifting my head, I looking around.

. . .

Ashiya wasn't home.

. . .

Slowly sitting up, I looked around the apartment, looking for anything that might tell me where he was. My eyes scanned over the table and I saw a small piece of paper. Picking it up, I sighed quietly.

I went out to get food. Chiho said she'd go with me.
I don't know when I'll be back so don't wait up.

P.s.
Please don't make a mess.

I laughed quietly at the last part. Of course he'd say that. Looking around the apartment, my gaze traveled to Ashiya's mat. My mind immediately went to this morning. I could feel my face slowly getting warmer as I thought about how close I had gotten. I remember how soft his lips were and how I wanted to f--

Quickly shaking my head, I hit my forehead with my hand repeatedly.

"No no NO!" I scolded myself. Sighed, I moved to Ashiya's mat and let myself fall face-first onto his pillow. His scent filled my nose and a small grin spread across my face. I took a deep breath and slowly wrapped my arms around the pillow. Without really thinking, I drifted off to sleep.

I know I haven't updated in a long time and I am so sorry about that. I just haven't really had the muse for it.
This chapter might not make a lot of sense but oh well.
Hope ya liked it!
Buh-bye!