Going to Sweden (A Pewdiepie Fanfic)

"Mom! Get off the plane before it leaves like last time!" I shouted at my mom over the jet-plane engines, who was struggling to bring her one bag down the ramp. The wheels, clogged with random lint, had been a big struggle to load on the plane and off since my mom refused to put it on the belt. This had delayed us about 20 minutes getting on the plane. My mom finally got off the ramp, heaving a big sigh as she shuffled the bag more towards her feet to help herself stand up.

I smiled.

I never thought, me, would be moving to Sweden! I mean I will miss my friends, but its a whole new experience moving to a completly different country. I breathed in the warm, humid air of of the new profound country. I looked around, but saw no greenary, yet. 

Ever since my parents had notified me about going on the trip, I had begun to study all the aspects of Sweden. Their geograpghy, government, people, history, anything. I noticed I was staring into space when my mom snapped her manicured fingers in front of me. I blinked a few times and then gave her a warm smile before getting a rough pat on my shoulders. I turned around to see my mom's boyfriend, Junior. I know, it reminds you of Junior Mints doesn't it?

Well if it doesn't, it should.  

I gave him one of my best fake smiles. My dad, even though this sounds extremely sappy and I don't mean it to be, died in a car crash accident a few years ago. I still haven't gotten over it, but my mom sure has hence Junior being brought into the family. 

I patted down my hair and pulled down my dress, which my mom forced on me for the plain ride. Why? I don't know. 

"Well, well, well, isn't this place nice and fresh? Away from all the city lights and technology!" Junior said happily, almost too happily. I swear sometimes my parents/parents boyfriends have more motivation in them then an entire truck. My mom kissed Junior on the lips. 

"Ugh, get a room you two," I said, holding my hand in front of my face. I'm sick of lovey dovey stuff between these two. I swear sometimes they act like teenagers. But my moms 35, big difference. 

The plane engine roared, signalling that we had to get off of the concrete outside and into the airport. 

Wait. 

"HALEY!" I screamed, throwing my duffle bag into the air. I sprinted towards the plane gate, which was about 3 feet from closing when I saw a familiar face stand behind it. 

I ran over to the signalling person, sweat running down my forehead, and shook him until he shot an ice cold glare at me. 

"SIR! MY LITTLE SISTER IS ON. THAT. PLANE!" I screamed at full volume, causing him to wince. 

His face, turning from an annoyed glare, automatically changed into a worried expression. Soon we were both trying to signal the plane person to stop. 

Where were mom and Junior when you needed them? 

The pilot, seeing our distress call, stopped the engine and opened the gate. Even before it touched the ground, Haley ran out and jumped into my arms. 

I slowly walked over to my mom, who was romantically eating Junior's face off. I sense that she got my glare because she looked at me, sent me a smile, and went back to her make-out competition. I sighed, put Haley down, grabbed my duffel bags, and we both ventured into the airport. 

First reaction. 

SHWARMA. 

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE OF A THRILLER, PLEASE CHECK OUT A HORROR ON MY PAGE TITLED 'HORROR HIATUS', SOMETHING NEW I'VE STARTED.