House of Anubis: Cleopatra's Revenge

Chapter 1 - (3 weeks before students arrived for a new year in the Anubis house) The phone rang at the English boarding school. "Hello. Eric Sweet, headmaster. How may I be of your assistance?" The woman on the other line spoke. "May I speak to Victor Rodenmaar, please?" The man replied, "Of course, one moment." The woman waited patiently. "Victor Rodenmaar. How may I assist you? Make it quick. I'm busy." The lady spoke in an annoyed tone." Victor. I'm sure you'll have time for me. We have.. matters to discuss." Victor cleared his throat, "Cleopatra, I-I wasn't expecting it to be you. What do you need?" The lady felt esteemed. "I'm enrolling into your school. And I will be in Anubis house. I have some business to take care of with one of your students." He asked curiously, "And who might that be?" She answered in a stiff tone. "Kara. Tatiana. Rush. Her great-grandfather, Robert Frobisher Smythe, trapped me in my tomb years ago. My servants have risen me from the dead. Now, it's time for revenge. Her and her little friends pose as a threat to entomb me again. But this will never happen. They will be history. And, I? Well, I can finally take over the world."