================================================================================

"Do you like cookie dough ice cream?" Adriana asked after dinner rummaging through the freezer curiously for dessert.

"I don't know what that is" Salvatore admitted with a strange look on his face. "I'm sure I won't" He cocked his head to the side when he heard Adriana laughing. He loved that sound. It was music to his ears. I'll never be able to promise her laughter. He thought morbidly, with his line of work, he knew nothing other than a serious and dangerous lifestyle.

"Why so serious?" She brought him out of his negative thoughts walking towards him with the tub of cookie dough vanilla ice cream in hand. She was digging her spoon in eagerly and savouring the sugar suddenly rushing through her body. As she curled up on the couch she took another spoonful of ice cream holding it towards his lips, "try it!" She encouraged. She giggled when he shook his head and scrunched his nose up like a child refusing.
Adriana shrugged, "oh well. More for me then" she stated licking the spoon clean before going back for more.

"Whatever that is" Salvatore pointed to the tub with his index finger, "It cannot be as good as real gelato."

"Well it's not" Adriana replied truthfully, she was a sucker for real gelato, but real gelato didn't come especially packaged in a tub ready to take home. "It's still pretty delicious though" she promised filling her spoon up once again.

"On second thought, maybe I'll try it"

Adriana smiled victoriously; she wanted him to admit it was delicious after all. She held the spoon out to him once again confused when he shook his head in refusal.

"That's yours" he stated, "I want you to have that spoonful"

"Ok then..." No one had to tell her twice. She shoved the ice cream in her mouth contently then dug the spoon back into the tub for Salvatore's scoop. Suddenly she felt his warm lips on her cold mouth. It was unexpected, so much so that she felt her hands lose grip on the ice cream tub and it toppled over onto the floor rolling away a few inches.
His tongue traced her bottom lip before roughly plunging into her slightly opened mouth. The sensation of the cold ice cream transferring onto his warm tongue in combination with her natural sweet taste made him groan in response.
Adriana found herself subconsciously taking his lead as she willingly allowed his tongue more access. He was lapping up the flavours on her tongue occasionally muffling one of her escaping moans with his mouth. Everything about the kiss felt right. She hadn't had time to think about or analyse the moment prior to the kiss, which is what she was constantly guilty of doing.

"Mmm" Salvatore slightly broke away to manoeuvre her beneath him on the couch. He kept his eyes on her as he stretched an arm out to reach for the toppled over ice cream tub and spoon which was sitting on the floor. He managed to dig out some more ice cream much to the protest of Adriana who was mortified that he had placed a spoon from the ground back into the tub.
"Shhh" he hushed her quietly and used the back of the spoon to spread a small amount of partially melted ice cream down her neck before burying his head into the same location. His tongue slowly traced patterns up and down savouring the sticky mess he had created. He smiled into her when he noticed she was biting her lip hard in an attempt to control herself. "God you taste so good" he teased enjoying the way she squirmed beneath him.

When Adriana felt the cold spoon under her dress and dangerously close to her panties she didn't know what to think. In fact, she was pretty sure her brain had momentarily stopped its normal functioning process.
She locked eyes with Salvatore who stopped kissing her, and watched him watch her while feeling the spoon glide down her right inner thigh from just below her panties to the start of her knee.
"Salvo-" before she could protest he had moved down her body and his lips were already where he ended the ice cream trail. His tongue teasingly licking up the mess while she practically had a fit beneath him on the couch.
Adriana had lost herself between squirming and panting. Each time she felt his warm tongue trail higher and higher up her inner thigh she thought she was going to explode without him even touching her in her most sensitive places.

"Cookie dough isn't so bad"

She heard Salvatore murmur cheekily as he momentarily stopped trailing kisses to look up at her. His eyes were burning with seduction, his lips millimetres away from the flesh of her thighs. Adriana tried to regain control attempting to sit up but she was stopped by his arm shooting up to her stomach and pushing her back into a laying down position. "Salvo..."

"Shhh, just relax" his lips trailed back up her thigh pushing the material of her dress up bunching it just above her hips. His lips stopped at the lace of her red panties. He hesitated for a moment listening to the sound of her frantic breath.
His hands had made their way under her thighs in an attempt to hold her still to him.
Salvatore's gaze travelled up to meet hers. He took the intimate opportunity to bite down on the lower edge of her panties while raising her thighs up off the couch to draw down the red lace slightly from her body with his teeth.

"NYPD" A loud voice and banging suddenly invading the room, "Open up!"

=O Well... That's one way to eat ice cream...

Even while in another state on vacation I keep my updating promises! So hit that star & leave me some votes ;)

Vote - Comment - Vote x