Kcalb x yosafire~PART TWO

Start from the beginning

A HOUR LATER
************
"Listen...Yosafire."It was night time and Yosafire was about to leave but kcalb stopped her.

"What is it old man?"Kcalb tried to get up but he fell on the floor."AHHH!?OLD MAN!?"Yosafire ran toward kcalb and tried to help him but he kept refusing for help."old man..Stop trying to do things yourself...your just going to hurt yourself-"Kcalb pushed Yosafire away from him.

"STOP!Just..."Yosafire got on her knees and crawled toward kcalb.

"What's wrong old man...?"Kcalb covered half of his face and stared back at Yosafire.

"Why would you want to help me?Why would you save me and he showed you what I'd did long ago?"Yosafire looked away from kcalb and just smiled.

"Because...that happen a long time ago~Old man.Your still yourself from back then,but what the demon king what it face showed me was to real to me...it was a terrible seen."Yosafire just smile sadly and close her eyes."and when ever I sleep or close my eyes...it's always you killing and stabbing a person with a deadly sword..."Yosafire open her eyes and turned to kcalb."But the only way that I'd save you was because you always be the grumpy old man and the shyest person in the village...without you...it would have been hell here."Yosafire finished.

Kcalb stare at Yosafire and smiled."Well.Thank you for saving me Yosafire."Kcalb eyes turned dark red and smiled at her more."You know.I have this feeling that you have such cheerful heart,but do you want to see what really happen when the time was up for this village~"Yosafire smiled nervously and shook her head.

"No its find that you don't show me what really happen long ago~"Yosafire start to sweat and tried to change the subject."ah!Kcalb you should lay down in bed~You don't want to have a bad back~"Yosafire said jokingly.

Yosafire got up and dust herself off when she felt a very strong yank at her tail.

"Ahh!OWW!THAT HURT!"Yosafire hit her bottom at something poking her.She fixed her glasses and looked down to see that she was on kcalb lap,but she was confused to what was poking her,so she tried to find what was poking her bottom and blushed."Ahh!Im so sorry old man!!!I didn't know you were-"Yosafire was cut off to her lips being smashed together with kcalb's.

They took a long time kissing that Yosafire turned red and was outta breath.

"O-Old man?W-Why did you do that!?"Kcalb smiled more at her and laughed.*Old man have a creepy laugh.*Yosafire thought to herself.Yosafire tried to get up from his lap but he won't let her go.

"Because...why would I not kiss you of what you said and what you touched~"Yosafire turned a deeper red and got up from kcalb lap and just laughed nervously.

"Oh old man~Your just kidding right...?"Yosafire was sweating and kcalb just smiled at her that he was not kidding."Old man...I thought you like etwin?"Kcalb shook his head and stare deep into Yosafire.

"I'm still pissed at her for trapping me for 1,000 years,but she's just a friend."Kcalb was not really into etwin,but as long he keep being good around this strange village ,he won't be trapped in a dark,painful,and miserable jail cell of hell.

Yosafire was not sure what to do and just blushed.*I should get outta here!*Yosafire was about to run out but she was yanked back to kcalb lap.

"And where do you think your going~"kcalb eyes were pure red and his voice had changed.

"O-Old man...?"Kcalb was an inch away from Yosafire lips."Uhhh...?O-Old man...c-can you please let me go.I got somewhere to be~"Yosafire tried to be cheerful but failed and shuddered some more.