chapter: 6~ see you again

Harry's pov
**********
~after I drop off niall I go vist Danny, I knock on his door "hey, babe" he greets me "hey" I say back. We then walk to the living room and watch a shit load of movies after a while we get bored and have a heavy make out session Danny noticed the marks on my biceps "what are thoes from baby?" he ask, "oh thoes are from niall we had sex last night" I answer, "your still with him" he asks again, "yea" I say. Danny the gets up and sits on my lap facing me he sucks on my neck making me *moan*, "I bet I can do much better than him" Danny whispers in my ear he slowly starts moving his hips.

"Danny" I moan

"Harry fuck me" he moans

We take each other's clothes of I grab lube and a condom
"No, no condom harry", "why?" I ask "just because, ok?", "fine" I say
I put lube on and Danny gets on top lining himself

"Oh, harry your so big" he moans in pain

"Baby, I cant do this I have to go pick up niall" I tell him

"Harry... that's not fair" he pouts

"Danny, please don't be like this you I love you, and what's not fair" I ask

" harry that the fact he got what he wanted, I want to spend time with you" he snaps

"Listen im sorry I will make it up too you ok" I ask

" whatever harry, just go pick up the damn slut" he answers back and I give him a kiss "I love you"

*******
Niall's pov
~"dear god, can he be later then he is now" I snap, "ni give him a break, your always so hard on him that's why he probably does the things he does" lou says, "idk... lou, I love him so much I don't want to let go im so gullible when it comes to him, he breaks my heart and im always at his throat" I say with tears "I know you hate hearing this but its healthy for the both of you just...break up already" he says "I can't we've been together for almost 3yrs its goig to be hard Lou I'm seriously in love with him" I say crying more "idk how you be with him... I got to go see you tomorrow". Shortly after lou was picked up harry came I got in the car without saying a word he leans over to kiss me but reject, he turns down the music "baby, what's wrong? you haven't said a word to me ever since I picked you up" he ask "nothing" I whisper "wait actually, i have a question? Am I perfect to you and the one you want to be with forever and always like we said on our second date?" I ask, "niall, baby I cant believe you asked that question your everything to me I love you so so much it hurts me when we fight" harry says "harry, I need to know th-the t-truth are you seeing someone behind my back?". I ask with tears running down like a waterfall, harry didn't answer his face soften "no baby, im not. Babe you need to start trusting me again" he says "harry, I can't trust you most of my trust for is gone because of what you did and then when I do believe you im so gullible and I take and the pay back is horrible, its like im the prey your the predator every time I start forgiving you again in return I get hurt again and then it repeats back to square one" now I was balling my eyes out I just confessed to harry. "Baby, im sorry" he apologies "no harry, don't call me baby and don't say sorry. Cause you always say your sorry and dont mean it, can we go home ?". After a 10min drive we reach the house I walk up stairs and sit on the end of the bed thinking "leave or stay"