My feet were still in the water as he traced his fingers up my thighs and onto my stomach. It sent chills throughout my entire body. I closed my eyes and felt tiny water droplets fall onto my chest. I opened them and saw Harry cupping water and sprinkling it on my body. I leaned back on my elbows and titled my head back.

I felt his warm breath on my inner thighs as he made his way to the middle. I felt his lips press against my hips and I moaned. His mouth made contact with my middle and I felt all the chills erupt over my body. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this pleasure from Harry. He continued to run his tongue over me at a rapid pace. I felt his fingers move in and out inside of me. The pressure was building in my stomach and my legs tensed. Harry was gently sucking on me which made my moan louder. My moans were echoing off the walls of the indoor pool as the pressure erupted from inside me. I gripped Harry's hair as I the pleasure became too intense and I jumped back. We both started laughing at my reaction but quickly found our way into the water.

The water was so warm and my legs felt like jello so I opted for floating instead. Harry disappeared under the water and swum under me. He popped back up on my other side. His hair was pushed back off this face and the lights from the pool were making the green in his eyes dance. I was mesmerized by his striking features and felt a pull in my groin as I looked down at his body in the water. I dipped my head back in the water and let my hair create a fan. I took a breath then ducked under the water and swan around Harry. I popped up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Shall we christen the rest of the pool as well? Not just the steps?" Harry asked, turning around and facing me. I smirked at him and let my hands answer for me.

I grabbed at him and starting stroking him. He was already hard from going down on me so it took no time for him to be ready but he pulled back and looked at me.

"Love, I don't have any protection with me."

"Well, before...everything happened, I decided to get back on my birth control..."

His eyes widened then turned hungry again. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him.

"Harry, is this safe to do this, here?"

Harry looked around as if someone was going to walk in and started laughing. "Its fine, love. Besides, I cannot wait to be inside of you without a condom finally."

A smile broke across my face as Harry started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his thighs as he gripped my legs. He reached down and guided himself inside me. He left out a moan when he was fully inside me.

"Baby, I am going to come so fast. You are so tight and warm."

I lowered my head and bit down on his shoulder. The joyous pleasure I felt in every cell of my body was overwhelming as Harry gently moved inside me. I tightened my legs around him and his whole body shuttered.

"Baby, I am going to come if you keep making yourself tighter," he whispered in my ear.

I loosened my grip but continued to tease him. I moved my mouth up to his neck and kissed him gently before sucking on his ear lobe. He let out a moan and bit his lower lip. His fingernails were digging into my hips as his pace got faster. He quickly moved me over to the side of the pool and turned me over. I gripped the sides of the pool as Harry guided himself back in from behind. I floated my legs up and the sensation was insane mixed with floating in the water. I touched my toes together behind Harry so that my backside was floating out of the water. A few seconds later, I felt his hands wrap around my backside and grip down. I let out a moan as Harry was raising me out of the water. I used the pool wall to push and grind against him.

Harry then flipped me over and helped me rest my elbows comfortably on the pool side. I was halfway out of the water when Harry entered me again, faster and quicker. I reached my hand down and rubbed my clitoris which caused Harry's breathing to quicken.

"Yes, baby, don't stop," I said, as my fingers moved faster.

I felt the pressure building again in my stomach and came undone.

"Oh my God, you are so wet. I can feel it all, baby."

I tilted my head back and my wet hair was whipping against the pool floor.

"I'm going to come, baby."

"Come for me, Harry," I said, raking my nails across his chest. Seconds later, Harry shuttered and let out a moan that echoed. We both sat and floated there, leaning against the other for a few minutes. The water was dripping off our bodies as we sat there. I looked up at Harry and starting laughing.

"Well, that we have to do again."

Harry laughed and kissed my forehead. "The pool is officially christened. How about we the rest of the house now?"

I looked at Harry and bit my lip. As fast and as safely as we could, we jumped out of the pool and ran into the kitchen. Harry grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up onto the glistening black counter as I wrapped my legs around him again. He reached down and pushed into me. His body shook as he filled me again.

"Oh, fuck. Oh my God," Harry said into my chest. His lips brushed against my chest and started sucking on my nipple. I titled my head back and leaned onto my hands as Harry pounded into me. For the third time, I felt the pressure building in my stomach and felt the muscles tighten as I came again.

"I'm coming, Harry," I moaned into his hair.

"I wanna taste you, baby."

Harry slipped out of me and his mouth attached onto my sensitive, wet spot.

"Fuck, baby," he said lapping me up with his tongue.

Before I could comprehend another movement, he was inside of me again thrusting and moving. I felt him shudder as he came undone. We sat for another few seconds like this. Harry leaning into me and my arms wrapped around his shoulders. Our hair was still wet from the pool as the water droplets fell. Harry looked up and kissed my forehead again.

"I love you, Rowan Emerson."

"I love you, Harry Styles."

(Finally! Comment and vote xoxo)