chap 3

Pic of mason (her bro) to the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Saturday the next day me and tay where out on the deck bout to take the boat out when Talon walks outside. the only reson i knew it was him was because of his sent.

"Whats up?" i asked. he looked at me in a very concerned way and all he said was one word nd that one word managed to make my blood run cold........"rouge."

rouges where the werewolfs who where cold and heartless and the ones who could kill without a care in the world and always managed to get away without being caught. I didnt know why rouges where near but i did know i had to keep tay safe because they loved to make humans suffer to near death then change them right before they die.

I looked him in the eye before looking at tay. "we cant go out today,Tallon said there is supposed to be a storm and the way the skylooked my lie might actually work. SHe looked doughtful for a moment before nodding slowly.

"hey tay do u think you can go to the store and buy us some drinks we dont have anymore left?" she sighed before walking back up to the house. Whan i heard her car leave i instantly dragged Tallon over to talk to him at his house.

He called all of his brothers into the room beforehe started talking.

" There r rouges comeing. they will b here in 5 hours i just got the call from one of the packs about 12 hours from here saying to watch our backs." we all stared at him as he spoke.

"What am i supposed to do with taylor i asked ?" he looked thoughtful before answering me" She should stay here if we try to make her leave they night catch otu scent on her." i nodded my head in agreement.

"You should probably keep her close by until after the attack. James said there was only about 7 of them when they atacked their pack so i imagin we can handle them with out you." he said looking at me. i was shocked i was almost 3 times their age and they wanted me to hng back.

"i refuse to stay back and watch yall fight!" i shouted at him. "OK u can fight but if u get hurt then it wont b my fault" i narrowed my eyes at him, stood up and walked away looking over my shoulder to tell him to call when they are near.

Tayler got back about a hour after the meeting with some drinks. i wonder what took her so long.

"Hey where have you been?" i asked she looked kind of innocent before telling me. "I met a guy at the store and he invited me to a party tonight and said i could bring someone." she answered looking up at me with hope in her eyes.

The attack was suposed to happen tonight and i could just let the guys have what they wanted.

"Sorry i cant go but you should."

She stared at me before agreeing to go and i left it at that.

2 hours later she left and about 1 and half hours after she left i got a call.

"They are here." was all he said in a low growl and hung up.

I ran over there as fast as i could and ran inside. They all looked up at me and before i lnew what was happening i felt a sharp pain in my head and everything went black.

When i woke up i looked at the clock and realized i had only been out for about 30 minutes. i stood up and felt my head for any knots that night have formed. my head was killing me. i hered a growl and stopped where i was standing. i slowly turned my head in the sound of the noise only to see a large glass door covered by a curtain. i slowly walked over to itand pulled the curtain to the side to look at the back yard and seeing about 30 huge wolfs circling 5 other who i am guessing was the guys. i guess the other pack didnt know how to count.

My anger exploded as i realized what was going on. The guys had knock me out during the fight. Just as my anger was becoming uncontolable and i was bout to go all out raging wolf the fight broke up in a full on mini war. I watched for about a minute shakeing in anger read to change before i had had enough. I slammed the door open before taking a running start towards the guys and about 20 remaining of the 30 rouges. THe guys all watched in shock as i atacked to rouges. my anger spiked as i realized they where in to much shock to help and it was one against 20.

At this point i was so high on anger that i couldnt stop myself and i killed one after another until no more came after and the grass was red from all the blood. It was a major blood bath out here.

It started to rain seconds after the battle was over. I was so enraged that i didnt realize we had a audience of one. i looked over to see a horror strucken taylor and her date for the party she want to tonight who had just passed out form shock. and not many seconds later taylor was passed out on the grass right next to him.

"How did u do that?" one of the quys asked me. I looked at Tallon for a name. "His name is jace." he answer still amazing. "The things you will learn as you age will help you live." that was my simple answer.

I walked over to taylor and sat on the bloody grass next to her." What am i going to do?" i asked looking up at Tallon." she knows our secret now and the law say if a human know they must either die or be turned and i will not turn her no matter what."

Then i would love to take care of your little problem there reyna." i looked at the guys but they all looked as confused as me. I heard laughter and i looked over at where taylor was laying to see my last last thing i ever expected to see.

I Fainted.

The last thing i saw and heard before i was blacked out was "I might kill her i might change her i dont know yet. Oh and reyna i will be seeing you very soon i know it has been what? 11 years? The last time i saw you you where being changed right before my eyes. the best wolf i have ever made." and with that he was gone