Imagine 1: Harry Styles

Imagine Harry walking into your room shirtless, showing all of his tattoos, his nice toned muscles, and his beautiful v line. He smiles showing you his beautiful dimples and smile. You hear him say GoodMorning in his thick raspy accent as he walks over to you and places a kiss on your forehead. He leans down to your ear, and you feel his lips brush against it as he whispers "ready for round 2?" You feel a smirk play on his lips and he begins to place soft, wet kisses on your neck as his hand travels up your thigh. He begins sucking on your soft spot and a small moan escapes your mouth. "God, your moans are so sexy" he says as he begins to place wet kisses on your jaw line and up to your lips. He grabs your face gently as he smashes his lips into yours. He bites your bottom lip asking for entrance and you let him allowing his tongue to meet yours. His tongue glides smoothly with yours and it feels as if they are playing a symphony. As you guys passionately kiss you tugged on his curls and a moan escapes his lips. He climbs on top of you and slides his hand down your stomach causing you to moan when he reaches your happy spot. He hooks your underwear slowly pulling them down never leaving your lips. You kick them off and he slowly pulls away. He starts to place wet kisses down your stomach until he reaches your most sensitive yet pleasurable spot. He opens your legs a little bit wider and goes down and begins making circles around your clit, while sucking on it. You arch your back and a moan leaves your lips as you pull on his curls causing him to moan against you. He slowly sticks one finger inside you then another. He pumps slowly at first but than starts to speed up. As he sucks on your clit he looks up at you lust full in his beautiful emerald eyes. You moan his name "Harry" loudly making him smile. As you're about to reach your climax he stops causing you to whimper at the lost of his touch. He slides down his boxers letting his large thick member out. He grabs a gold packet off of the nightstand but you take it out of his hand and open it with your teeth. "I love it when you're in control" he whispers in your ear. He presses it against your thigh letting you feel the warmth of it. You slowly grab it and he hardens at your touch, causing a moan to leave his lips. You slide the condom on and you leave a trail of wet kisses down his abs. You lean back and he rubs the head on your clit teasing you. Your breathing picks up as you tell him to stop. He starts passionately kissing you as he slowly slides his member in making you arch your back. He groans gripping onto your thigh "damn, baby you're so tight" he moans. You bite his lip and tug on his damp curls causing him to go faster and harder, making you feel every inch of him inside you. You start clawing at his back, and he groans in both pleasure and pain. He finds your G spot and you grip the sheets arching your back moaning his name loudly. "Only I can make you feel this way" he moans in between breaths. He repeatedly hits the same spot moaning your name. "Harry I-I'm about to c-cum" you say and he speeds up his pace "cum for me baby" he groans. Your legs tighten up and you grip onto the sheets as your eyes roll back and you come undone. He thrusts one more time before doing the same and collapsing on you. Both of you guys are trying to catch your breath. He rolls over and turns to his side facing you. "I Love You" he says breathing heavily with a smile on his face and he gives you a kiss. "I Love You"