"CAGED" Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

It’s also a tradition that we won’t use machine in tattooing our bodies, it must be the traditional manual type which will take a lot of time, pain and blood.

“You don’t have to worry about that.” I said and lit my cigarette.

“That’s not the only thing I’m worried about.” Takaba added. I look up at him and crooked my brows.

“We’re not talking again  about Sen are we?” I said and inhaled the smoke coming from the cigarette butt.

“You know it’s dangerous keeping him with you. You’re not playing with him anymore. We can’t afford to lose you. Aren’t you worried that your grandfather might hear about this?

“He’s got nothing to do with my private life. As long as I function efficiently, he has no right to intervene.” I said and released the smoke from my mouth. “But, but what if the Yakuza Council will take action on the stolen data? Sen was involved with it considering that he was with the thief. It’d be dangerous if the council will find out that you’re with him. They’ll surely suspect that you betrayed them! He retorted.

“Don’t worry yourself with these things. I already planned actions if ever that’ll actually happen. If you’ve already said what you have to report then you’re dismissed.”I look sharply at him making him sense my annoyance.

“Also, we had already managed to destroy some solid smuggling route of the White Tiger Organization and managed to tear down one of their base in the city. We should be careful if they try to get their retribution.”

“Those bastards deserved it.” I smiled.

+SEN’S P.O.V.+

“Are you nervous?” Shohei asked as he was seated on the driver’s seat and with me beside him on the passenger’s.

I turn my head that was looking directly on the main road at look at his face that was still focused on front.

“A little.” I said and smiled. It was already 2 week after the incident that I and now, I know for a fact that I can’s escaped from him. Not because of all the threats on my life but I can’t escape what was on my heart. No matter who Shohei is, what he’s done, what he’ll do I really don’t care. I even don’t care if he’s actually a monster.haha. I love him, that’s all I know. I’ll be with him as long as he needs me, that’ll be enough for me. I won’t expect for him to love me back but there’s this tiny part of my heart that never losses it’s hope that one day he probably might.

 If you’re wondering where we’re actually going then let me give you a tiny bit of a clue.

I’m on a uniform. A school uniform!

Shohei suggested that I should continue going to college but I only agreed that all my expenses will be paid by me after I graduate and find a job, I might even look for a part time job during my free time. I won’t let Shohei buy me everything I need. I will stand by my own little ways, he must also know that I am not after his money or anything else.

“That’s good” He replied and ruffled my hair with his hand, I instantly blushed.

“I’ll go get you after your class ends. Kay?”  He said and resume on concentrating in driving.