"CAGED" Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

“What did you just say? You forcing me to have sex with you! I despised it I wanna puke!” I shouted trying to control myself.

He chuckled. “Tonight I won’t have sex with you Sen. I’ll FUCK you, fuck you so hard that your body will only yearn for me and never leave me again.” He said roughly as it sent chills down to my spine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Okay fellahs! The Oh so awaited bed scene is finally done! Yeah! I’m done with it! AHAH! Anyway,  If you want to read it, (of course you’d freaking want to) just look it up on my works, I made a separate  book. Yeah, I did, I don’t even know why, I guess its because I don’ want to include bed scenes with actual penetration on the original book and to also give options to conservative readers, but that’d be less likely cause you’d never end up to this chapter if you are >.<  hahaha

The book’s title is “CAGED” Restricted version, on Chapter 20 part 2.

Go! Go and read it..

P.S.

It’s my first time to write an actual and complete bed scene, so please bare with me. :3

Lots of love,

+Blo0dymary911+

+SHOHEI’S P.O.V+

 “So your grandfathers gonna officially turn over the whole organization in your hands one month from now.” Takaba uttered as I was scanning some documents inside my office. Even though I’m present now in the four corners of this room my mind drifts to the person who was probably sleeping right at this moment. I bet Sen was so tired it’ll be hard for him to stand up. I smiled. I left him three hours ago, he was sleeping like a rock. I can’t possibly take him with me for the moment considering his body condition.

I knew I hurt him a lot. I forced him to the point that it is considered as rape. But is that’s all it takes for him to stay by my side then I won’t hesitate. I was damn worried for the past days that he had been gone I thought I might lose my composure.

“Hey? Shohei?” Takaba retorted.

“Oh, yes. He called me last week to prepare all I need.” I said as I look up at him seating in front of my desk. Even though I’m the leader of the Black Dragon Organization, it was not officially passed to me by my grandfather who was my only last family. I acted in the position 2 years ago when he was badly ill and took his medication in US. But now he’s okay and ready to officially pass the position to me one month from now.

“So you’ve already decided on what dragon you’ll tattoo on your body?” He asked.

I only nodded in response and resume on signing and scanning the documents in front of me. Tattoo, it’s a Yakuza thing. It’s our tradition that the heir to the highest position will be tattooed only the moment he officially took the seat. I’ve already chosen what dragon I will put on my back a long time ago.

“My tattoo took me almost 2 weeks to heal, it’s even difficult for me to move cause of the pain and mainly because I lost too much blood” Takaba said. “We’ll have to make sure that you won’t hurt and bleed a lot, we must always be careful.” He added.