"Hey!" She says giggling. I frown when I noticed she was tipping slightly to the right. Uh-oh...I thought, she was drunk that much was Obvious.

"Dance with me Daniel..."she purrs and I shake my head. Taking her hand lightly I drag her up the stairs one by one. All the while she's trying to pull herself away.

"Penelope! You need to sleep, your drunk!" I say yelling over the music thumping and vibrating off the walls.

"No! I don't want to go to bed! I want to dance!" she shrieks and I cringe as I open a door to one of jay's guest rooms. We were a little farther away from all the music so it was quieter only the soft rustling of the wind from outside could be heard. Penelope finally gets tired of struggling and just passes out on the bed. I take the covers and place them over her softly. I take one last look at her before walking out. On my way down the stairs. I hear a loud crash and a "Shit!" near the kitchen. I turn the corner and spot Kari on the floor trying to wipe the beer off the floor. People are stepping over her and muttering how stupid she is. I walk over to her and help her.

"Thanks..."she mutters when I pick up the pieces of the broken bottles.

"No problem!" I say. Kari's head shoots up and meets my eyes for a moment. I catch my breath, I smile at her softly and she glares and stands up. I frown. What did I do?

"What do you want Daniel?" she says sighing as if already bored of this conversation. I shake my head confused.

"Um nothing, I just wanted to help you out." She looks taken back and smiles apologetically.

"Oh!" Is all she says. We stand there in akward silence. Watching people grinding on each other or making out in a corner. People come in and out of the kitchen as it gets a little packed. I suddenly get and idea and take Kari's hand.

"Come on! Follow me!" I say. Kari looks confused but follows me anyways. I take her up the stairs and around corners. Kari admires the pictures around her I smile at her curious expression.

"Where are you taking me?" she asks and I grin widely.

"Youll see!" I say mysteriuosly and wink. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes. I notice her hand is warm in mine as I lead her through yet another small halway. Her hand is so small and I grip at it in excitement. I can feel small tingles from touching her but I block it out of my head and keep walking. At the end of the halway is a dark green door with old pokémon and yu-gi-oh stickers from where me and Jay use to stick on when we were little. I take hold of the doorknob and pause, anticipating the moment before finally opening the door. Kari gasps once she sees what's inside. I grin as her dark green eyes take in the whole scene. A foosball and hockey table sit at the middle while a large TV with all kind of video games hang on the far right side of the walls on shelves. A popcorn machine and nachos are on the left corner. I sigh happily and lounge myself on the long couch. Kari walks over slowly and sits next to me.

"Wow! This place is awesome!" she whispers in excitement. I chuckle and stand up again to walk over to the Hockey table.

"Lets play!" I say and Kari grins. I watch her eyes turn bright as she makes her way to me, her skirt making her legs look longer and her heels making a muffled sound from the carpet. Her hair is long and curled in waves. I find myslef wondering how would it feel to run my fingers through her brown shiny hair. I shake my head and get rid of the thought.

"Ready to loose?" Kari says with light humor in her tone. I laugh and say, "In your dreams KarBear!" laughing she grabs the puck and throws it at me. I miss and it goes right through the hole. I groan and Kari sticks her tongue out at me.

"So how did know about this room?" Kari asks as we play. I throw back the small puck and frown in concentration.

"Well me and Jay use to spend most of our time here with Rider when we were little. Lair makes another point and I frown deeper. How is this klutzy girl beating me?

"Wow! I wish I had this in my room..."she says. I laugh and finally make one in. I realized by then that Kari had scored atleast fifteen and I only one.

"You loose!" Kari says in a sing songy voice. I smirk and walk over to her. I close the distance between us and ignore the pounding in my ears that means my heart is beating faster than usual.

"Congradualtions..." I whisper and stand still as Kari stands breathing deeply. I laugh, this is too easy. I lean in closer and pull back a little in surprise when I notice Kari leaning in a bit. I didn't have to worry about cameras. This room was full of them all I had to do was ask for the video. Kari keeps leaning in and as I'm about to close that distant and finally touch her soft pink lips, she pulls away so fast that I can feel the cold wind that replaced her warm breath.

"Guess you'll just have to try harder." she says and smirks-leaving the room and me breathless.

Okay so guys I REALLY want to get this story on the top of the whats hot list! Like maybe page number 3 or 2? Lol well yeah so can you guys please VOTE!! *puppy dog face* so if you guys dont comment or vote please atleast vote pleasee and thank you:)

Comment. VOTE! & Fan

Love, Stephanie<3