Ch.9

In The Jolly Roger
Ash woke up and change into her clothes and put her hair into a fishtail braid. Then, she remembers what she have to clean up the shop and groaned. She went up deck and grab an apple, then kiss her uncle's cheek and went to the little bridge. When she got off, she ran to Dragon Hall and saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lena, Rick, and Stefan there. Carlos turned to her direction and smiled at her while she smiled back.

They all went to class and Carlos and Ash sat next to each other as usual. When Dragon Hall was over, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Ash, Lena, Rick, and Stefan hang out together and had to say goodbye. Ash and Lena went to 'Hook's Clock and Curiosity Shop' to clean up, then Ash said "How are we going to clean this up fast?" Lena turned to Ash and said "Well, my mother is the sea witch. Maybe I could try a little magic with a magic book."

Ash looked around and found a book with dust on top, then she blows the top and coughed by the dust. Ash saw the tile 'Dark Magic Hex' and smirked, then gave the book to Lena while she flip the pages to find a clean up spell. Then, Ash found it and Lena began to spin her finger around and said " I don't want to be thoughtless, so make this shop spotless." Her magic cleared the spider webs and dust and Lena put her hands together and said "See no harm done."

Ash smiled and said "How about we have fun with your magic for awhile and clean up when my uncle gets here." Lena nodded and said "Got it." then, she put her fist under her chin and said "Now what spell shall we pick?" Then, a doorbell ringed and Ash and Lena turned around and saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lena, Rick, and Stefan. Ash smiled while holding the book and said "Guys, what are you doing here? Jay, did you come to come to flirt with Lena again?" Jay chuckled and said "No... Maybe.... So?!" Ash rolled her eyes and said "Just asking."

Mal came forward and said "Anyway, we're here to see you two and why are you doing in Hook's shop?" Ash and Lena looked at each other and Lena said "Well, Ash and I were supposed to clean up this shop, but I used magic to clean up for us." Everyone was shocked except Ash and Lena, then Jay said "Alright, that's my girl." and puts his arm around her. Lena blushed and takes off Jay's arm off her. Mal got disgusted and said "Lena, can you show us some of the magic you did?"

Lena nodded and looked at the book Ash was holding, then spin her finger and said "I was walking at too quick of a pace, so fix my mistake and repair this vase." A broken vase appeared and rolled around, then the vase pieces goes to Lena's hand and was put back together. Mal was a little impressed and they all heard footsteps coming, then they grab a clean supply and pretend to clean.

The doorbell ringed as Hook walked inside and saw Ash, Mal, Lena, Evie, Rick, Jay, Stefan, and Carlos cleaning. Then, he went towards Ash and put an arm around her then, kiss her forehead and said "Aye sweet Freya, I see you've got guests with you and Lena and you had cleaned up the shop." Ash acted innocent and said "Yep, uncle Hook. Lena and I had help from our friends." Hook smirked and looked at the window then, it's almost sunset and said "Well, laddies why don't you hit the hay at home?"

After everyone said goodbye, Ash and Hook walked together to the Jolly Roger. Ash turned around and saw Carlos at the distance smiled and waved at her. She smiled and her uncle noticed then, she quickly turned her head back. Hook looked concerned and said "Sweet Freya, you alright?" Ash shooked her head and said "Yeah, uncle Hook. I'm alright." Ash did the usual in her bedtime while her uncle and the crew mates did what they do best and she fell asleep.