Dreams

I was reaching for some bread when i felt a warm strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. Dark kissed my check a,then began to nibble my neck,I let out a small moan. He took his hand and ran it down my back, my body feeling with a tingly sensation. I turned around and greeted his lips with mine,his hand sliding its way down towards my ass. He grabbed me and squeeze, I jumped and blushed. Dark grinned and kissed me.

"I love it when I make you blush,babe. It makes you so adorable." I smiled 

"You are just a frisky one aren't you?" He grinned and shrugged leaning against the counter. I again reached for the bread,but it was just out of reach I jumped but couldnt grab it. Dark laughed and reached up grabbing the bread,then handed it to me.

" I could of gotten it,I'm not that short." Dark laughed again.

"Well, let's see if im about 5'10" and your like 5'5". I'm sorry to say but your short,babe." He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I playfully bit at him and put some bread in the toaster. I hopped up on the counter and sat next to him, he was still in his pjs, a plain black tee and grey boxer briefs, his hair as always was a mess. I myself hadn't changed either, I was in a pikachu shirt with blue pokadoted pants. I really didn't go anywhere so I usually stay in my pjs. I jumped as I heard  the toaster ding. I got down and took out my toast. I spread some butter on it then took a bite. As I went to take another bite my head started to burn,I dropped my toast and held my head.dark grabbed me.

"(Y/n) are you okay? what's happening?" I could barley move the pain was so unbearable, images flashed through my head, they were of Wilfred but he was free and with someone,I couldn't tell who it was, his back was to me. The next one was of the other person he wore a hood so I couldn't see face he held a paper with drawing and signs on it. My head burned more, I  collapsed but dark caught me, he rushed me into the living room where he played me on the couch. I held my head and screamed,as another images flashed. This time it was of a dark hallway with Wilfred and the guy waking towards me. Dark ran to the bathroom and returned with a wet rag, he placed it on my forehead. I  grabbed his hand and squeezed,the burning sensation growing more. I struggled against the pain, then slowly relaxed as the sensation faded.  Dark looked at me with worry,I gave him a small smile.

"(Y/n) are you alright? What happened,why did u collapse all the sudden?"He dabed the rag across my forehead cooling me down.

"I don't know, but I felt this burning sensation in my head then I saw this images flash." Darks face grew serious.

"What we're the images of?" 

" I saw Wilfred but he was free and with this guy in a hoodie. They were in dungeon still but th  guy had a paper that looked like plans. I don't know it's just nonsense." Dark closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"those images were not nonsense, you Can see other people's lives and in this case Wilfred's. I knew when you released a wave of energy in the dream forest you were different, but I didn't suspect this." I was confused, I can see other people's lives, how could this be? . I looked at dark confused.

"how, I don't understand."

" some humans are born with it, like a meduim or a physic are born with their gifts. Seeing something close to you get hurt and you couldn't do anything about it must of awoken it, allowing you to access it."

I sat up and held my head.  What am I suppose to do with my powers?

"What you told me about those images, means Wilfred is free,but not alone. He is probably going to attack again. We need to train you, so you can use your powers in stopping Wilfred and his new allie. And this time, he won't comeback. We will make sure of that."