Chapter 1: It's a date

Henry's POV

Wednesday
I bumped into Bianca today (on purpose) to ask her the scariest question ever.

H: "Hey Bianca"

B: "Oh, hey Henry"

H: "I was wondering.. if you wanted... to go to Sotto Voce with me this Saturday at 7?"

Today is Wednesday, which means we have 2 days. And now I know how girls work, this is in advance, right?

B: "Are you asking me out on a date?"

H: "Yeah, I guess"

B: "Oh... Um..."

She giggles and says

B: "It's a date"

I smile ear to ear

H: "Want to keep it a secret?"

B: "Secret"

She always seems to end something with 'It's a date' like when Tiffany beat up Mitch Bilsky at Club Soda on Valentine's day.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

Im surprised I accually survived though... I thought I would pass out or ask Charlotte for help. It's secret. Don't tell anyone or make any other plans. 'I'll just tell Ray, Charlotte and Jasper that I have plans'
•••
Friday

*riiiinnnngggg*
The bell rang for third period, spanish. Which means I get to see Bianca. I walk into the door and see Bianca standing next to the desk where I usually sit. She smiles and I'm not sure but I feel like I turned cherry red. I walk up to her and she mumbles something. Like she wanted to tell me something but she was too scared too.

Since the bell just rang, there was nobody in the room so she stepped closer to me and leaned over. I closed my eyes for a kiss.

The kissed last about 5 seconds before we heard the door open, it was Charlotte.

"Um.. Charlotte?" Bianca looks over to Charlotte.

C: "Yeah?"

B: "Do you mind if we switch spots? Just for today?"

Charlotte sits either behind me or beside me in every class were in together. Spanish, she sits beside me.

C: "Um... Sure."

The second bell rings and our classmates start coming through the two doors at each end of the class. We all sit down, Bianca right next to me and Charlotte in Bianca's usual spot.

Charlotte's POV
Bianca asked if we could switch spots in Spanish today, I wonder why...

Bianca's POV
I take out my notepad and start scribbling a note to Henry

B: 'I have something to confess'

I rip it out of my notepad and fold it up into and oragami heart. When the teacher turns her back, I pass it to Henry. He looks at me, smiles then opens up the heart. He scribbles something, folds it up, looks at the teacher then passes it to me.

H: Me too

B: How about, we both confess it tommorow?

H: Sounds like a plan ❤

B: ❤

H: Wear something simple, so it wont be so awkward...

I turn my head over to him and smile. He smiles back.
•••
School went by fast and I was nervcited (nervous and excited) for tommorow.

Henry's POV
The day was finally over so I walked over to my locker with Charlotte. She walked over to her locker and I went a little further for mine. Bianca was standing there. Smile on her face. Everyone was leaving for home, even Charlotte since she knew I was busy. I was about to leave when Bianca told me to stay. The halls were empty, the school was quiet. We starred into each others eyes, smiled, then leaned for a kiss. On the outside, I acted really calm so it wouldnt ruin the kiss but inside I was jumping over rainbows with unicorns.

Bianca's POV
We didnt care where we were and when it was. We both had fun. Now the scariest part is my secret, my confession.