#4 First Kiss

An: the preferences are in no certain order just fyi.
Also pic on side/top kills me lol. All in your pov except Neville

Harry:

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Harry asked and I turned to face him. "Sure." I followed him as I took my hand in his. We went go a secluded part of the common room. "What is it?" I asked as nervousness flashed upon his features, giving me a warm smile he responded "Nothing" He mumbled pressing his lips to mine lightly. I smiled into the kiss and his free hand cupped my cheek. We pulled apart and his hand was still on my cheek. "Definitely nothing wrong."

Ron:

Ron and I were sitting in the library. He was complaining about god knows what, probably spiders. "Ron?" I said trying to get his attention, he continued to ramble. "Ron!!" Still no response. "Ronald Weasley!!" Nothing. You know what. I tapped his shoulder finally getting his attention. He looked and me and I interupted his rant by connecting our lips.

Draco:

I was sitting in the common room reading my book waiting for draco to come back from quidditch practice. After a few minutes I heard him and Crabbe talking as they walked into the common room. Not looking up I greeted them politely. Draco flopped next to me and snaked his arm around my shoulder. "Y/n?" I looked over as he said my name only to have him press his lips to mine, my eyes widened before they fluttered shut.

George:

"Georgey, where did you go?" I asked as I realized he was no longer walking next to fred and I. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist "cmon let's go find him" he muttered and we ran to the dining hall where we surpsingly found him, he looked anxious, like he was waiting for someone or trying to avoid someone. "What on earth is his problem?" I asked and fred shrugged as we walked over to him. "What's wrong george?" He flashed me a weak smile and nodded. "Nothing I'm good uh just come with me for a second." He said mumbling quickly. "Okay." He took my hand in his and took me out into the hall. "What's wrong george? I've never seen you so nervous." He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine for a split second before pulling away, a bkush coated his cheeks as he awkwardly moved his hair out of the way as he scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry." He muttered and I giggled and connected our lips once more.

Fred:

I was sitting between fred and george in the courtyard watching the others talk and walk about with their friends and such. Fred and george were waiting for ron to give him something. Fred's fingers were laced to mine as they talked about their newest plan to wreak havock, or at least that's what you thought they were talking about. "Just do it Freddie!!" George said and I was zoned in at this point. "Ok. Y/n?" I looked back at fred and he pressed his lips to mine for a short 3 seconds before pulling back, a blush coating both our cheeks. "Thats a boy Freddie!!" George smirked and patted his shoulder.

Neville:

You guys bumped heads and he took it upon himself to connect your lips.