eight

"hello siena, how has your week been?" dr. villagomez asks me.

i first started therapy when i was 16. at that age, my mom noticed that a few things about me. that i wasnt acting normally like saying in my room for the entire day and not willing to come out. every single day that she found me in my room, i'll admit now that i was sad. depressed. the feeling that i had no one and everyone around me was looking down at me.

ive learned that its just that negative part of your life that everybody goes through. i never self-harmed, i was just hopeless.

the other thing that got noticed by my mom was that i wasnt eating as much. i guess that started with the whole staying in my room thing and not coming out to eat.

but throughout these 3 years that ive went through therapy, i can say that ive learned a lot about myself and i feel like i know who i am now.

dr. villagomez smiles at me, waiting for my answer. i shake my head, snapping myself out of my thoughts. "sorry, i was just thinking. my week was- honestly really good, one of the best weeks actually."

she writes something down in her folder and gives me a sincere look. "what happened this week that was the best?"

"i met this boy while shopping at pacsun." i tell her. "we went out for milkshakes because he asked if i wanted to and we're talking now."

talking about cameron makes me happy too. this is the weirdest feeling. like hes not in the same room as me nor is he speaking to me but me talking about this boy ive been talking to for the past day has made me- honestly happier than any other day.

she nods her head. "i see. youre smiling a lot when youre talking about him. do you feel anything towards this boy?"

"im not sure. but i feel like ever since i met him yesterday, hes made this impact in my life that causes me to be extremely happy and its working. and talking about him makes me feel calm and just thinking about him-"

dr. villagomez laughs lightly. "dear, it sounds like you like him."

i smile softly, nodding. "i think i do. its insane that one person could do that to you in one day of meeting."

-

i have never been in therapy so i have no idea how the sessions are like but i tried my best.

im not sure when im updating after this chapter since i dont have an update ready and schools keepin' me busy but thank you for reading. i will occasionally post updates in my rant book and im on twitter half the time ( beokaydallas ) so follow me if ya wanna.

love, whitney.

PS. GO GET BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS, BADLANDS, AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ON ITUNES