Chapter 1. A Sweet Night

Saturday, 22:05 pm
-
"Honey, I'm home!" Lucy yelled as se stepped inside the appartement they were living in. "Welcome home!" Lisa answered from the kitchen. She was sitting at the eating table and was busy reading a magazine. "How was work?" She asked without looking away from her magazine as Lucy walked into the kitchen. "It was okay. Already thought about what we're going to eat for dinner? I thought maybe-" "yep. You go sit on the couch and rest from work. I wanted to cook an old recepy from my mom." Lisa said as she looked at her and smiled. "Um...okay then." Lucy sighed as she threw away her bag from work and walked towards the living room and took off her shoes. Lisa stood up and walked towards the furnance and started reading the paper with instructions of the recepy on it. "...you sure you don't want to order something?" Lucy asked. "Nope. This will be great!" Lisa answered as she furioulsy began with cooking. "Alright then." Lucy said as she layed down on the couch. Lucy wasn't that good at cooking after all so she didn't mind Lisa cooking all the time.

After 15 minutes passed by, Lucy stood up from the couch and yawned while walking towards the kitchen. She walked towards Lisa and leaned against her back while hugging her from behind. She looked from over Lisa's shoulder to see what she was making. "Looks great!" She said while Lisa giggled softly and blushed slightly.

Lucy then let go of her and sat down on the table. She took a small glance on the magazine Lisa was reading, and then let her hand go slide through her hair. "Dinner's ready!" Lisa then said as she put the pan down on the table and smiled.

"Mmm, Lisa this is delicous! Arigatō honey!" Lucy mumbled while eating. Lisa chuckled softly and they continued eating. When they were finished, Lisa said "I'll go put everything in the dishwasher. You go watch your favourite tv-show or something." She picked up the plates from the table and put them in the dishwasher. Lucy looked at her for a second and then stood up as she hugged her from behind.

"Honey, can you let go? I'm trying to put everything in the dishwasher. I'll be done in a minute and we'll have all night together." Lisa said and sighed softly. "But... I wanna do something fun..." Lucy mumbled while she started blushing. "...like what?" Lisa turned her head around and looked at her. "W-well... N-nevermind. I'll tell you later." Lucy let go of her and wanted to walk to the living room, when suddenly Lisa pulled her back and she hugged her tight. They both blushed deeply as Lisa gave Lucy a kiss on the head. "I understand. You don't have to say it. Let's do it now." Lucy then looked up at her. "But what about the dishes?" She asked. "The dishes can wait." Lisa said and then kissed her on the lips.

Lisa then pulled Lucy with her to the couch as she pushed Lucy on it. She immediatelly closed the curtains and put the tv off. She then went on top of her as they started kissing. "W-wait, Lisa-" Lucy mumbled, but then got cut off and they kissed again. "Nah, I don't want to hear anything. This is what you wanted, right?" Lisa said as she started kissing down her neck. "Y-yes..." Lucy said and blushed a little. "That's what I thought." Lisa answered and Lucy playfully placed her face in between Lisa's chest. They both giggled and they then continued kissing. Then they slowly started to pull off each other's clothes and finally were only in their underwear. "You're so cute, Lucy..." Lisa whispered and kissed her down her neck to her belly and smiled.

"Lisa, I love you so much." Lucy said and started blushing more. "I love you too." Lisa answered, and she hugged her tight. "Promise we'll be together forever?" Lucy looked at Lisa. "Promise." She replied and smiled while blushing slightly.

Sunday, 08:15 am
-
Lucy slowly opened one eye as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. She looks around the room. They were still in the living room, clothes laying everywhere around the room.
She looked around and took a look at the clock. She then looked at Lisa who was still sleeping. She probably fell asleep. She was laying with her back against Lucy and appearantly, her bra was off. Lucy smiled softly as she let out a sigh. "I guess we did it after all... I can't remember anything of it though..." Lucy mumbled to herself. Lisa then moaned a little and moved a little in her sleep. "I better not wake her." Lucy thought. She looked around one more time as she felt a soft warm breeze through the room. It sure was a nice morning. Some light rays shined through the curtains as it softly lighted the room. Lucy then layed back on the couch as she pets Lisa on the head. She slowly opened one eye and finally started rubbing her eyes. She then slowly turned around and glanced at Lucy. "Good morning, beautiful." Lisa said and smiled brightly. "Ohayō." Lucy smiled back. Lisa moved a bit upwards so she could give her a small kiss. "Last night was amazing." She whispered and Lucy giggled in response. "I'm glad to hear that." She said and they both hugged each other.

-Chapter 1 End-