I couldn't take it. I wanted them gone. Banished to the Uncharted Land.

___________

" Thank you again." Lindsey said as she ran off to her date. She was apparently dating one of the official's son.

A few hours after we sent her off she came back with a giddy look on her face and she just collapsed on the couch on my room.

" What happened?" I asked with a laugh.

" Things, and stuff..." She responded dreamily. Her hair was still pinned and her dress was perfectly pressed.

" Tell me now." I demanded.

" Ugh. Fine." She pouted. "He kissed me."

" What are you fourteen?" Alex asked.

" Fifteen."

" Oh,"

" He is amazing. Best kisser ever." She said as she fell back onto the couch-Again.

" Details." I almost asked. I positioned myself on my bed so I had my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands.

" There's not much. After food, he took me to see his room in the castle, to show me his amazing paintings, and then we just kissed."

I nodded in response. I heard Alex shuffle and sigh.

" You both have a guy who loves- Or at least likes you. I don't." She said with a sad smile.

" Yeah right. You used to have boys begging at your feet." I responded.

" Not anymore."

" What?" I asked.

" Nothing. It's nothing."

" Tell me."

" It's nothing! Boys just lost interest in me." I sighed and turned back to my book.

Hat Trick, that was my book. On the cover it was a mix of all sorts of things. A soccer ball almost bounced around on the still page and then in the very back you could see a magical hat. Paint splatters were also there. The corners were dog eared and even some of the pages had water damage.

As I read I let my imagination soar and I barely even noticed both of the girls leaving. When I looked up, I was alone.

I looked out to the gardens one last time before I locked my terrace door. I also went to go lock the main door, but something caught my attention. There was a gleam of light under my stool of my piano. We just put it in a few days ago. It was all black and the stool was made from leather.

Trying to lift it up, I found a gleaming button. Why would a button by under my stool, you ask. I don't know.

I didn't think anything of it and continued to my door. After I locked it, I felt safe. I had guards outside, and Christian right next door.

Omg. Okay I have some explaining to do. So I wasn't on Wattpad for about 3 weeks (give or take a few days)

So here's the deal. My parents are spilt. It's been that way ever since I was a baby so don't feel bad for me. I have a wonderful step mom and a great step dad. I'd rather have that then here fighting all the time. Don't comment some nonsense thing to cheer me up, because here the thing, I don't need cheering up. I'm a very outgoing person.

Okay, so my dad has me for the summer, he doesn't have wifi. My mom still won't get me a phone. Mom! I'm a teenager, I need a phone. So that's why I didn't update.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I just want to say thank you. I came back and checked my Wattpad and I had over 300 notifications. That's a lot. I just want you to know that you all mean the world to me. I can't believe that my first book is already at 4k!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can you please go check out my short story that I wrote for English. That's the rough draft so it has some mistakes but it's really good. ( It would literally take someone like 10 mins to read)

Please find 10 minutes to go read Velocity!

Ilysm!

🍌❤️