I'm The Best Spy, I Don't Need To Go To Spy School!

Summary

Audrey Monroe was born a spy. Ever since she was seven months old, she was pushed past her limit. At two, she could hold a gun and shot someone perfectly. She was trained to be the best. It was her parents who trained her. They trained her to be the best, not any thing less. She never had a normal childhood, going on missions with her parents since age four. They were known all over in the spy world. Well, her parents were. They kept her a secret from other spies just because others would judge her as she was so young. In the spy agency, their kind of like assassins. They get in, get the bad guy, if they can't arrest them, they kill them. Simple as that. Now though, at age 16, with her parents dead for three years, her Uncle, also known as the top boss of the agency decides she needs to go to spy school to experience some normal life. Well, normal spy life for a 16 year old spy. So, now she's thrown into a life that she isn't familiar with. She's so used to being on the field doing missions and now she's thrown into a life where you actually don't have to watch every single move. In spy school, your completely safe, except for some spy test, but nothing deadly.

It's also hard, because everyone thinks that she was recruited, and nobody barely ever gets recruited. So now she is like a freak. If they only knew...

James Smith. He's an outcast in the spy school. He's the best there, but he's a loner basically. He has two other best friends but that's it. He doesn't speak to other people besides his friends. He's 17, and has been training to be a spy since he was 14. He's short tempered, stubborn, and will speak his opinions to his friends as he doesn't talk to other people. Though, when this new girl shows up, he can't help but be interested in her. Though, he knows she has some secrets and something mysterious about her, he may just start to fall for her.

But, the question is, will she fall for him?