Wicked (Book One of The Cursed Chronicles)

Wicked (Book One of The Cursed Chronicles) by: madame_bootsie

What is bolded is the old blurb. The new one shall be added at the bottom.

✴✴✴

•NOTE: The Cursed Chronicles contains scenes that involve gore, violence, and frightening imagery.

Her face once filled with a child like playfulness, hardens into a stony glare. She raises one, long finger and points it directly at me. "I, Katharsis," she yells in a powerful voice, "fairy of emotion, have cursed you to roam the earth for exactly one month in this monstrous form you have taken on. You will roam the lands as an outcast and shall feel the pain and fear that you have caused so many others. At the end of this month, you shall surely die and return to the Underworld, where scum like you deserve to rot away for eternity. And Death shall not be lenient with you, Princess Ruta.

_____________

Meet Zenobia, who was traded by her own mother to the Grim Reaper himself. Then there's Morgana, the evil witch's apprentice who has fallen for a guy who is way out of her league- -Charming is his name. Ruta just wants revenge. Her disfigured appearance is a constant reminder of the people she wants dead.

All three live in the magical land of Esperance, a land filled with fairy tale creatures, both good and bad, powerful spells, and fantastical beings. All three have been cursed by powerful and dangerous magic. All three want a happily ever after.

Unfortunately, there's only one prince.

Based on classic fairy tales such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Cinderella", "Godfather Death", and more.

------------------------

©Copyright 2014-2017 Brittany Hawes.

©All Rights Reserved

✴✴✴ (new Blurb)

***

Winner of the 2016 FRCAs "Miraculous Magic" category! 

Esperance is a medieval land coated in magic and wonder. Heroic princes slay demons and dragons and beautiful princesses slumber beneath curses cast at birth. In this land, fairy tales are normal and every so often, they become entwined in the lives of those around them.

Zenobia was traded to the Grim Reaper by her own mother. Trained to be Death's successor, Zenobia's only hope at a normal life lies in winning Prince Charming's heart. But there's someone out there who is convinced that Zenobia isn't as normal as she appears and will stop at nothing until she realizes the same.

Morgana has lived her life forced to lure children into her master's candied home of horrors. Finally able to break away, she searches for a way to escape her past and the miserable curse that's been placed upon her. The question is: does Prince Charming hold the key to breaking her curse or is it the young and handsome leader of a band of thieves?

Princess Ruta Livor lived her life in the lap of luxury, ruling the land by day and beheading those who defied her every evening. Who could have foresaw her death? Not her. She certainly hadn't thought that Nate, her childhood rival, would be the one to take her life. Revived by fairy magic and thirsting for revenge, the corpse of Ruta Livor is on a quest to wreak havoc on Nate and all who opposed her rule while she lived.

All three live in the magical land of Esperance, a land filled with the fairy tale creatures, both good and bad, life-altering spells, and fantastical beings. All three have been cursed by powerful and dangerous magic. All three want a happily ever after.

Unfortunately, there's only one prince.

------

Based on classic fairy tales such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Cinderella", "Godfather Death", and more.

___

Copyright 2014-2017. Brittany Hawes

© All Rights Reserved

Tags:

Fantasy, Beauty-And-The-Beast, Death, Fairy, Fairytale, FairyTaleRetelling, FCRAS2016, Fiction, Grim, Grimm, Love, Macabre, Prince, Princess, Reaper, Romance, Tale, Teen, Wattys2015, YoungAdult, YoungAdultFicition

Anna Note:

Ok. So, I shall be adding a song to each recommendation. Some might be random, some not. Please keep that in mind. :)

Song:

Alice by Avril Lavinge

P.S. Britt!! This video is so beautiful!! Every time I listen to this song, it reminds me of you and your amazing book!

Sequel:

Grim (Book Two of The Cursed Chronicles)