We continued to walk back and I was quickly attacked by Kendall, by 'attacked' I mean she tackled me to the grass ''EMILY! guess who your new roommate is!!'' ''What happened to Camilla?'' I asked with concern ''Her best friend Lauren was my roommate so she asked if we could switch, the counselors said that would be fine and all so yeah I'm sure you guessed it's me'' 

I saw Alison staring at us with what looks like jealousy, so with a grin I said ''It'll be like a sleepover that never ends'' Kendall picked up on jealous Ali and played along with me ''I don't think we'd just sleep at sleepovers'' she said with a wink. We both bust out laughing ''you two are such bitches''

''Love you too'' I got up and pecked her lips ''I was serious  though, we cant just sleep'' Kendall said as Ali raised an eyebrow ''We'd have to watch Netflix, eat lots of food but yeah we're in college so I guess homework and study too'' I think Alison let out a breath after hearing that. 

It's only been a little while since I have met Kendall but we just clicked right away, I know she has no intentions, it's just the vibe that anyone can get from her. If anything she might be that friend that you accidentally kiss but laugh about it afterwords. 

''Relax Ali, you looked infuriated, I'd never do anything to hurt you'' 

''I know but-''

''but nothing, I love you''

''I love you too'' she sighed ''gross, I already feel single enough, stop rubbing it in my face'' I laughed at her ''I plan on finding you a boyfriend''

----

''How about him'' 

''Emily we have been looking at a ton of boys that I know nothing about, I actually like being single for someone who complains about how single I am a lot''

''Fine, maybe it was for the best, I don't want you to find your future husband and have things  not work out then blame everything on me''

''Yeah that's what I would do, anyways I'm going to sleep, wanna come'' She winked and started laughing at what seems to be our new inside joke. 

--------

After packing all her stuff up, Kendall and I decided to go to the coffee shop before we get to class

''What do you want to be?'' I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows taking some time to think ''I've always wanted to become a model'' she responded proud of her answer ''I mean you have the face and the body'' I complimented ''Emily Fields, are you flirting with me?'' ''haha you wish, just one question, if you want to become a model why are you here'' 

''Call me crazy but I wanted the experience''

''You're crazy'' she shrugged ''I'd never top you with that'' she fake punched  my arm. After ordering we separated and went our own way to classes. I thought about what I would want to do. I never actually thought about it, some things crossed my mind but I change my mind so many times. I thought about swimming, acting, etc. Nothing. 

I really need to get my life together. I bet most people my age know what they would do. 

---------

''What do you plan on doing after this?'' I asked my girlfriend as we were laying down on the grass staring up at the stars ''Having kids maybe, marrying you, I should've said marrying you first hahaha'' I smiled ''I meant job wise'' ''OHH sorry, dumb blonde moments'' 

''Maybe it's just you hanging out with Hanna so much, so stop blaming it on your hair'' I say sticking my tongue out at her. 

  ''I really want to be something big, this life is only as big as you make it and I want to be remembered'' she said dozing off ''I don't know what I want to do'' she sighed ''Find a passion babe'' she said in a whisper,

Find a passion huh? easier said than done. I don't wanna do anything athletic for a while, I'd rather try something that gives me the same feeling I get when looking at food, I mean Alison, haha nah I mean food. 

---------

''Hanna I'm bored'' I complain 

''why don't you go fuck a cactus'' she said annoyed with me 

''Okay how would that even work?''

''Wanna go figure it out, I thought college was gonna mature you Emily''she laughed while I got up from laying upside down on her bed and threw a pillow at her 

Ali is with Kendall because I told them they should ''bond'' and that's what they are attempting. Meanwhile I'm stuck with Hanna. No offense to her or anything, I mean I love Hanna, it's just that she can be a little too Hanna sometimes

''I almost forgot, Spence is not doing anything, lets go bother her, we can call Aria up'' 

''sure'' I say while already calling Aria to come to us

After 3 minutes of knocking on Spencer's door Hanna decided to pick the lock. We opened the door and looked around for Spencer, shortly we found her passed out on the kitchen counter. 

''oh my god!'' Hanna screamed

Emison: Look what you startedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें