5 years later

"And that is how we gained our one and only girl pirate, well for now, and if we didn't find her we would already have lost our lives," said a 13 year old boy, who was telling the story to everyone at the bar that the crew of the Bloody Cutlass drink at, The Forgotten Tavern.

"Where is she," yelled a voice.

"Right here," Kate yelled from the entrance to the tavern."Josh, you really shoud stop telling that story over and over again."

Josh, the stowaway who is yet to find a way to help, chuckled, and answered," But it is a good story,no?"

Then the strategist, also the mad scientist, and great friend of the captain Felipe, walked in and yelled at Josh," Josh, how did you get here, first!?!"

"Well, if your only job is to watch for  ships and rocks, you would have gotten here earlier too."

Felipe, was about to snap at Josh, but then eager to stop the argument, Kate yelled," Hey look the captain is here."

Then came in a man with a pirate hat, and a black cape. A smile rested on his face. While a cute looking kitten sat on his shoulders. But then the kitten slid out its long and sharp claws. The men who were chuckling stopped. 

"Now, Josh i told you to stop going ahead of us."the captain said.

"Sorry Captain Typhoon."

"Good, now where is Drunk Drake," Typhoon asked.

"Right here," said a cheery voice.

Kate turned around to see a fatish man walking down the stairs. 

"afta noon Jake," he said.

"Are you drunk again Drake," Typhoon laughed. 

"NO, i only had ten mugs, and  a bottle."

"Yeah i think you've had enough," Typhoon joked.

Kate laughed with the rest of the tavern.

But then at that moment a bomb wet of in tavern, andt hen Kate blacked out.