"He's so handsome." Julie says smiling. "He is." I say smiling and turning to Jamie who now stands by my bed.

Jamie smiles down at me and shoves his hands in his pocket.

"Hi ugly." Henry says walking in with Niall. I pause and stare at Niall. "Niall weren't you suppose to stay on your tour? How did you get here so fast? I mean you were there when I had James too." I say.

"I caught the flight out the next day you left." Niall says. "I barley noticed that." I say laughing. Niall smiles and walks over to James.

"Hi Jamie." Henry says shaking Jamie's hand. "Hey." Jamie says smiling. "Are you hungry?" Jamie asks looking down at me. I nod and he grabs his wallet before leaving.

I pat the spot next to me and Henry climbs onto the bed. "Hi Mrs. Dornan." Louis says walking in along with the boys.

"You guys weren't suppose to visit me you guys are on a tour." I say scolding them. "Actually we are suppose to visit you. Your like are sister and you had a baby, we must visit you." Harry says.

I smile and they all give me a hug. "We're gonna get something to eat." Julie says. I nod and Brooklyn and Julie leave.

"So where is the baby?" Zayn asks. "Here." Niall says. They walk over to James and look at his name tag on the bassinet.

"You named his after your brother?" Liam asks turning to me. "Something like that." I say smiling. He shakes his head and turns to James.

"I have to go get Bliss." Henry says getting up. "Okay." I say and he bends over to give me a hug.

"I'll visit you tomorrow." Henry says. I nod and he walks out the door.

The boys walk to the seats besides my bed and take a seat. "So since I can't go on tour I'll be sending a writer to continue my work." I say.

"What?" Louis says frowning. "They better not be boring." Niall says. I chuckle and shake my head. "I would never leave you guys with someone boring." I say smiling.

They all smile and turn to face the door as someone walks in.

"Hi Eleanor." Brooklyn's Dad says smiling.

"Hi David." I say smiling. Soon the whole family steps in and I smile.

"We'll be downstairs in the cafeteria if you want us." Liam says. I nod and the boys all leave.

"Hi Victoria, Romeo, Harper, and Cruz." I say smiling. They all smile and lean down to give me a hug.

"How are you?" Victoria asks smiling. "Great how are you guys doing?" I ask smiling.

"Great." David says smiling. They all take a seat.

Jamie walks in with soup and a smile on his face as he sees David, Victoria, Harper, Cruz, and Romeo.

Jamie lays my soup on my table then greets everyone. "Sorry we weren't in town to see the married couple get married." David says. "It's okay." Jamie says smiling.

"Was it magical?" Victoria asks turning to me. "More than words can explain." I say blushing. Victoria smiles as Jamie helps me eat my soup.

"So where this baby I've been hearing about?" Victoria asks standing up.

I point to James and she walks over to him. "May I?" She asks. I nod and she slowly picks him up.

James slowly opens his eyes and stares directly at her. "He's adorable." Victoria says and walks to David.

David stands up and looks at James. "Stay close girls will be chasing after him." David says turning to me. "Will do." I say smiling.

Jamie blows on my soup before giving me a spoonful. David takes James from Victoria's hands.

"Look Harper." David says showing his little girl.

"Baby." She says pointing to James. "Ya." David says smiling. "What's his name?" She asks. "James." David says.

"James?" She asks looking at David. "Yes." David says smiling again.

"James." She says. "Why he not answering?" She asks looking at me. I chuckle and David smiles.

"He can't speak yet." Victoria says smiling. James stares at Harper and Harper waves.

Brooklyn and Julie walk in and Julie widens her eyes as she spot Brooklyn's family.

I suppose she never met them before. "David she's here." Victoria says. David turns and Julie turns bright red as they stare at her.

Brooklyn grabs her hand and Julie's tense shoulders fall as she relaxes at his touch.

"I'm David and this is my wife Victoria, and our children Romeo, Harper, and Cruz." David says pointing at everyone.

"Julie." Julie says shaking his hand alone with Victoria's. I chuckle at her shaking hands and Brooklyn smiles.

"Like you weren't that nervous when you met Jamie's parents." David says turning to me.

"I wasn't." I say proudly. Jamie laughs and I glare at him. "Well not as nervous as Julie." I say.

"You must get it from your father Julie, Jamie was sweating when he met my parents." I say.

Jamie glares and I stick my tongue at him. "That will teach you." I say smiling. Jamie rolls his eyes and feeds me soup.

"So do you work for your Mom?" Victoria asks Julie. "No I volunteer at the hospital." Julie says smiling.

"Oh you want to be a doctor? If you do what would you specialize in?" David asks.

Julie turns red and Brooklyn smiles at her. "A neonatal surgeon." She says.

"Explain please." Romeo says.

"It's surgery on the brain." Victoria lies knowing that she doesn't want Romeo to know yet.

Jamie chuckles and I finish off my soup.

"I want you to know that you can come over to our house any day or night, the door is right open." David says.

Julie nods and offers a smile.

David pays his attention back on James as he slowly moves in his hands.

"You little worm." David says smiling.

Jamie turns to me and I blush. "Looks like he got the worm thing from you." Jamie says. I roll my eyes and Jamie chuckles.

"I'm not a worm." I say defending myself. "Ya you are." Jamie says laughing. I smile and he leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Trust me it's like I have to chase you just to hug you while we sleep." Jamie says. "Whatever, you just pray James doesn't snore in his sleep like you do." I say.

Jamie blushes and all eyes are on us now. Jamie turns even more red and I chuckle. "That will teach you again." I say smiling.