To save the day pt 3 - Sanity

I am sitting in a endless white box with my back to the wall. I stare at the ceiling just looking back at what I had done wrong in my short life. Be attracted to a human, attempt to befriend humans, cut some slack on humans, help humans, and more else. I had my eyes half closed wondering what the meaning of life is.

"T-11?" I hear a male voice call my name out.

I lower my head.

"Yes?" I said.

The voice did not reply.

"Oh great," I said, with a sad sigh. "I am losing my mind all ready."

How sad to end up this way. If I had known shutting myself down would land into a white box then I could have used it to my advantage clearing my mind out. I should start doing yoga of the sorts.

"T-11, I know you are in there," The male voice came again. It sounds familiar. Wait, Roberts? Why am I hearing Roberts? I stand up puzzled going forwards in the white box puzzled why I am hearing him. "Yes, it is me,Bruce Roberts calling for you."

"You know what to do," Robert goes on.

I go forwards in the box then I rub on the wall clearing way the whiteness.

"We both want this sucker dead, give me that chance!" I squint trying to see through the darkness. "I can only hold on for so long."

"How pathetic," Skynet said, approaching Roberts. "Talking to a dead machine. Too bad John Connor won't live to see the day he fails."

Roberts fell to his side.

"You are the sucker here," Roberts said, turning over. "For someone with a soul; they have one hell of a punch."

Well, how do I help?

"You are becoming a Terminator," I said. "Not much I can do..." I recall the table of which I had been on. "I can do."

Skynet just threatened John Connor's life.

No way in hell they are going to get rid of John.

I know what to do.