Chapter 6.

MILLIEMAY IS MY BEST FRIEND WHO HELPS ME ALOT! I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU FANNED HER IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO HER. SHE IS NEW TO HERE. EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS NO IDEA I'VE DONE THIS HEHE ^ _ ^ THANKYOU! SHE IS WORTH THIS DEDICATION. AS IS EVERYONE I MIGHT TO DEDICATE IN THIS STORY.

Rac’s POV.

It was her. That f***ing slut from the dorm last night. I will personally gauge her brain out, if she tries to comprise mine and Rad’s friendship. I’ve just got it back, I’m going to lose it again.

“Hello, slut.” I said between coughs. I heard Rad chuckle softly behind me.

“Now, that’s no way to greet a future friend now, is it?” The mystery girl said.

“My bad. Not. I don’t care what you have to say but I’d get out of here now otherwise you’ll regret. I was in a pretty angry mood last night and I don’t want to ruin today’s good one. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll have my seat back.” To say, she was gob smacked would be an understatement. Her jaw was lower than the fiery pits of hell, where she belongs. Geeze, I’m such a b***h. But this one needs to get out of my school now. The thing is she actually got up and left.

“Now, we got that bitch out of the way, we can eat.” After ten minutes of silence. I asked. “You know that parents day is tomorrow?” They all nodded. “Yours are coming, aren’t they?” I got a nod off Rad, Jay (Jayden) and Josh. But I got a shake of the head from Andrew. “How come, Andrew?”

“My parents don’t like who I am.” He whispered shyly.

“Why wouldn’t they? Your awesome”

“They hate the fact, I’m gay.” He was still whispering.

“There’s nothing wrong with that. Don’t worry, my older brother, Dylan-Leo, is gay.”

“As in the one who is the famous model.” Andrew gasped.

“Yes, that’s him. Why?”

“Can I meet him?”

“Of course, you can. How about tomorrow?”

“What? But - But tomorrow is parents day. Aren’t yours coming?”

“Nope. My mom is at a huge fashion show. My father has a huge lawyer case to settle tomorrow.”

“Who is coming then?” Jay asked.

“My sister, Daya Night, I know what were they thinking and of course, my brother, Dylan-Leo Night. Well I call them Day and Leo.”

“That’s so awesome.” That was from Andrew.

“Awesome names.” Jay said that.

“I can’t wait to meet some of your family.” Braden said this.

Typical Josh said this, “Is your sister single?”

“I warn you now, Leo is my in-identical twin and Day is a year old than me. Josh, please keeps your perverted thoughts to yourself so I don’t have to break any body parts. ” At this point, the bells signalling the end of lunch went off. “Right, who has gym next for the last two lessons.”

“We all do, silly.” Rad slung his arm around me as he led me to the gym with the others behind us.

- - 

Gosh-dammed! I hate this gym kit. It consists of a plain black t-shirt, with black short-shorts and any trainers you want. So me being me, brought my favourite Etnies, which were plain black with green lightening zig-zags on the back and bright green laces with black skulls on them. To me, they were pretty awesome. When I came out of the disabled toilet, seen as they don’t have female changing rooms or toilets yet, I dropped my bag on the sidelines and jogged into the centre of the sports hall to where the Coach and the rest of the group were. I went to stand next to my group of friends while being ogled by the other lads.

“Righto lads, be nice to young Miss Rokchele here.” Ugh! He used my full first name.

“Sir, it’s just Rac. After my hair.” I had to tie it, I wasn’t happy about that.

“Okays, Rac, would you like to choose the sport today?” I thought about the sports I was good at and one stood out to me.

“Have you ever played, kick rounders?”

The group chorused “No!” at me.

“Can we play it then?” The Coach, just nodded his head so I could carry on to tell them the rules after I had set the game up “Right! You kick the ball when it’s rolled to you but the ball has to bounce once before it gets to the kicker. Right, onto the bases. There are three bases in the shape of squares, once in these squares you can’t be hit. But if you are hit below the waist, you are out. Also you can be caught out. The bowler stands there -” I pointed to a set of cones in the middle of the gym. “- and the kicker stands there.“ I pointed to another set of cones opposite the bowler’s cones. “There. All done.” By the time I had stopped talking the Coach had divided up the group into two groups. I was Captain of one and this other dude was the Captain of the other team.

“I’m Shane and it’s on like donkey kong, short stuff.” Shane winked.

“Rac but get ready to bow down to the Queen of an epicness of epic.” I winked back. “Group huddle! Right, guys, you better use your hardest kicks for the first inning. Let’s go, kick some ass!”

Two lessons later, my group had won. 52 points to 32 points. Easy win. I went up to Shane and winked at him and gave me a look which said ‘better luck next time if there is a next time.’ Time to go back to the dorm.

Right just make sure you aren't confused. Rac = Rokchele. Rad = Braden. Jay = Jayden (Braden's twin). Josh = Flirtitious Guy. Andrew = Gay Best Friend. Leo = Dylan-Leo (Rokchele's twin brother). Day = Daya (Rokchele's older sister). I hope that clears any confusion. :D Chapter's song is I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs. Old I know but still an amazing song. :D Today's picture is Donkey Kong/DK as he says it's on like donkey kong, which is an amazing song by Blood On The Dance Floor. I tried to find a clean version but they sounded weird without the swearing/rude words in it.

I hope you like it :D xxx