Chapter 22 - Birds and bees?

Start from the beginning

"Nnn..."

Thank gods the liquid wasn't scalding hot but when I looked up and saw Sebastian reach for me, I recoiled, thinking I was going to get punished for spilling a well-cooked meal. My eyes closed on a whine and for a moment, everything was silent before hands gently tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my arms.

My eyes squeezed shut, as I tried to take a few calming breathes before daring to open my eyes. Several eyes were focused on my chest or rather the multitude of scars that littered the surface.

I consciously rubbed over the bare skin before snapping my head back up when I heard a low, rumbling growl. Instantly everyone glanced away from me as Marcus stood behind me and shot a warning look at everyone who looked too long at me.

When he glanced down to check if I was okay, I happily leaned against his buff frame and sighed, the comforting thumps of his heart allowed me to calm down completely. Eventually I could open my eyes and respectfully lowered my gaze.

"Sorry...for the food."

Sebastian chuckled and shook his head, reassuring me that it wasn't an issue before Marcus proceeded to give me some bread so I could dip that into the rich broth. It was easier; though a few bits crumbled into the soup but in the end I could easily scrape that out of the bowl.

As soon as I yawned and tiredly rubbed my eyes, I felt Marcus chuckle slightly, wrapping his hands around me before he carried me back to our room. I was exhausted, barely able to keep my eyes open for long. By the time Marcus lowered me in the bed, I was already deeply asleep.

-----

The next morning, I woke to the sound of the shower running and Marcus scrubbing himself clean. I yawned, reluctant to open my eyes as I rolled on my side, eyes flickering against the sunlight before I pushed myself up.

I recalled that Marcus had promised to help me to learn how to talk after I woke up and smiled slightly before stretching. My hands reached for the ceiling as I arched my back, a little content moan slipping from my lips before I relaxed and let my hands drop in my lap.

And then I froze.

My hands were resting on my privates, but they were hard. And as soon as my hands had mate contact, a sudden bolt of sensations burned through my body. Eyes widening, I looked down and felt slight panic bubbling up at the bulge in the cradle of my hips. What was happening to me? Am I getting sick?

Marcus must have sensed my sudden sense of panic because the door flew open, making me squeak as I grasped at the covers to hide my problem. I was too embarrassed to ask Marcus what was wrong but I squeaked as the pressure on my pulsing shaft was making me squirm on the bed.

And just like that, my mate froze, lifting his head slightly as he sniffed the air before a visible shiver raced over his body. My cheeks burned as Marcus let out a purring growl before he took in a deep breath and opened his eyes again.

"What's wrong with me?" The thought rushed through my head as the look in Marcus eyes made me squirm again, gasping as the pressure was growing stronger. It seemed like I was suddenly hyper-attentive to my quickly growing shaft and tensing balls, the urge to rub up against my hands getting more intense with each passing second.

"Relax Zayne." My head shot up, eyes widening as Marcus climbed slowly on the bed and offered me a reassuring smile before he glanced down at my lap. "What you're feeling right now is perfectly normal and happens to each man at some point in his life."

A whimper slipped from my lips, breath stuttering as Marcus brushed my arm in a way that was meant to be comforting but succeeded in making me rub against myself, hips shifting upwards as I gasped.

Suddenly I was spun to the side and was plastered against Marcus' firm body, one of his thick thighs pushed in between my legs and pressing against my hard, throbbing length. I gasped, hands flying to clutch at Marcus' shoulder when each motion of his leg was giving me an overwhelming amount of pressure.

I couldn't stop my hips from moving as I rubbed myself against Marcus, who was rubbing over my back whilst muttering in my ear, reassuring me that it was okay. I could feel his own hardness pressing in my stomach and blushed.

"Its okay Zayne." He growled in my ear and I shivered at the presence of his wolf. Marcus' hands slowly ventured to my hips and helped me grind on him as he husked, "Just let your wolf take over."

I did and soon I was bucking against his leg, burying my face against his throat as I felt shots of pleasure course through my body, numbing my inhibitions as I chased after more pleasure. My stomach was coiling, groin tightening even more while Marcus kissed and nibbled at my throat.

---Marcus' POV---

I didn't expect for this to happen or for my wolf to react so deeply for Zayne's innocent reactions but when he blushed and tried to hide his morning wood, his scent had wafted through the room, luring my wolf out.

And now I was helping him get off on my leg, hands on his hips to grind up harder into him and watch him blush deeply before he hid his face against my throat. My wolf growled through my lips while I rubbed my throbbing length against Zayne, more than eager to continue if he wanted more.

But as I heard him whimper, I glanced down at him and saw the slight confusion in his gaze before I understood. His body has never reacted this way before because he had always been a wolf.

"Shit..." I growled as Zayne's slender hands clutched at my shoulders and nearly tore the fabric before he arched against me and whined lowly, almost howling before sagging. The sight of my mate in pleasure was enough to follow him of that orgasmic cliff and groan loudly.

Zayne was shivering in my hold, trying to catch his breath while I nuzzled his ear and inhaled his scent deeply. Goddamn, if this was going to keep up, I would have to keep my wolf on a tight leash.

"Looks like I need to give you the talk about the birds and the bees."

Hazel eyes looked up and frowned, confused as Zayne thought about what I said. A smile slipped on my face as the omega frowned cutely and I made a promise to myself that I was going to teach him how to speak soon.

Call it egotistical but I wanted to heart my name slip from his lips, to hear Zayne claim me as his mate.