"No can do, honey. I have a long list of things I need to get done, and staying away from you is not on there." My dad snickered.

"I will call the cops." I said.

He laughed, coming closer to me until I was pressed up against the wall.

"You know, my disease...Impulse Control Disorder...it means you target one person or more, for any reason....and you do everything in your power to get rid of them. It also means that I can't resist actions or impulses that can hurt others. Did you know that?"

"Yeah, I did. And let me guess, you targeted me and Mom?"

He nodded.

"Why?" I asked now.

My dad stared at me.

"Why what?"

"Why did you do everything you did? You raped me, hit me, hit Mom, beat me...attempted at killing me...what made you do it all?"

Now, my dad came close to my ear and I shuddered.

"My doctors said there's no reason as to why I do that stuff. I just have this motive to get rid of specific people." He whispered.

Just then, he put a hand under my work shirt and felt around for my scar that he gave to me.

I slapped his hand away from my stomach.

"Get off of me." I said.

He smirked.

"Guess that never healed huh?"

"No, it didn't." I replied.

"That's too bad...isn't it?" He said now, reaching down and fumbling with the belt on my shorts.

"Stop it." I said, squirming to get away. But he grabbed me before I could do anything.

"Get off me!" I screamed.

He covered my mouth with his hand. It was sweaty.

"Shut the hell up." He hissed.

I screamed through his hand anyway.

Suddenly, my dad raised his hand and slapped me across the face.

It came so fast, out of nowhere, that I didn't feel the sting until a few seconds later. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I said, shut up, you stupid bitch." He said as he began to take off the belt.

Just then, the back exit door swung open and Ally came running out.

"Hey! Stop it right now!" She yelled.

My dad took his hands off me and stepped away.

"Now, who might you be?" He sneered.

"I'm Hailey's friend. And I suggest you take your filthy hands off her."

My dad started to run towards her.

"Ally!" I cried.

Suddenly, Ally twisted up and kicked my dad right in the eye. He stumbled to the ground, covering his eye with his hand.

I quickly put my belt back on.

My dad tried to get up but Ally punched him right in the face, knocking him out.

I rushed over to her now.

"Where did you learn those moves?" I said in astonishment.

She put her hands on her hips.