Chapter 1

Chapter1

Hi, I am the Scarlett Horan. Yes, that's right i am niall horan's wife. We have been married for around 3 years now, one direction are still together,but this is what life is like 5years later.

Me and  niall had a clash one night. Something happened that shouldn't of happened. Things went wrong but then things got better. For the best.

Flashback

I was at a club with my best friend liam payne. He was going to introduce me with his band properly for the first time. Well we had met before but it wasn't for a long time whereas tonight was. It was a private party so there wasn't many people here. But there was people grinding on each other on the dancefloor and a few people here at the bar where i was stood waiting for liam.

I went over to an empty booth and sat down. The second i sat down liam and 4other good looking boys followed behind.

Liam: Hey scarlett!

Me: Hey Liam

I scanned the group of hot boys. But this one boy he caught me. His beautiful blue eyes that were sparkling even if the club was dark i could still see the sparkle. He had blonde hair with brown roots showing that sat perfectly on his head. His perfect smile. Everything was perfect. Liam sat next to me and we hugged for a couple of seconds.

Liam: Scarlett, I would like you to officially meet the boys. This is harry...

He pointed to a boy with brown curly hair and the most amazing dimples ever!

Liam: This is zayn

He then pointed to a boy with a black quiff,he looked really hot.

Liam: This is Louis

Then he pointed to a boy with brown hair sweeped to the side and was wearing stripes.

Liam: and finally this is niall.

Then he pointed to the perfect boy. He smiled at me so i smiled back.

Everyone was in conversation and i was getting to no the boys except niall. I hadn't talked to him yet. Everyone had either gone dancing or gone to get a drink so it left me,liam and niall at the booth. Liam got up to get a drink which was my time with niall now. We were both pretty drunk. But we knew what we was doing.

We were slurring a little bit and the music was overpowering so we couldn't hear each other properly. Niall came close to me and i could feel his hot breath on my neck. He shouted in my ear 'Lets go outside'

We walked out in to the air. The cold air wrapping around me like a blanket. It made me shiver but i just carried on. We stood still for a moment taking in the cold air. Then we caught eyes. Thats where it all went a bit to fast. We moved closer and closer our body heat warming each other. His head slowly moved nearer to mine. Then our lips crashed together. They locked. It was like we were ment for each other.

We then went back to nialls flat and things got more heated. We were wearing less and less pieces of clothing by the minute until we were completely naked and going all the way.

End of flashback

Silly little us forgot a certain something called a condom,so now here today 3years later we have a beautiful 3year old daughter named alexa. I told niall straight away,liam wasn't happy. Louis couldn't wait to be a uncle,zayn was just a bit out of it. Harry well was being harry and niall he was the most scared. But the birth of our child bought us closer. It made us have a long lasting relationship. It made us get married.

But things haven't been as smoothly as it sounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New niall fanfic yay!:)

Hope you like it! Im gonna do like a flashback for each chapter so you can kinda get the life story:)

Hope you enjoy!

Love you all!

It would be amazing if this was as big as my UnionJ fanfic which it probably won't be because my other fanfic is so raw and original!

Anyways byeee:)

-Jodie xoxo