1 - all of my kindness, was taken for weakness

Hannah Hart, 23, a single mother of twins. Lonely.

I wrote on my HolaCupid page. Desperate? Probably.

I was a young mother, and I was lonely. 

Don't get me wrong, I love my boys Oscar and Dylan, but I was craving something more. I need attention off someone other that my children. I've been a single mother for almost four years now and I am starting to get lonely.

******************************************************************** 

"Well... we still have a box of Kraft and a half of bottle of made up Kool-Aid left" shouts Dylan from the kitchen. I was so distracted by Oscar walking out of the bathroom in his worn out Pikachu onesie, I replied with a confused "Huh?" before realising that I haven't even fed my kids today. I glance at the kitchen clock before realising that it had stopped a long time ago. Checking my phone, I noticed it was 8 pm. 
"Mom, we're hungry." Dylan moans.
"How about that Kraft then?" I suggest softly while fastening his onesie with a quick zip.
"Mom, we've had that the last few days." Dylan and Oscar moan almost simultaneously.

"Boys, stop moaning or I'll send you to bed with nothing. I barely have enough money to keep a roof over our heads nevermind go grocery shopping. When your good for nothing father wires me your money for this month, I promise we'll have a good food."

Money was tight. The cupboards were empty, bar a few boxes of Kraft. I was trying to get a job, but I I can't afford a babysitter and the father of my sons lived in Europe.

"Oscar poured the last of it into his bowl!", whines Dylan, as he tosses his bowl into the sink.
"No, I didn't, I'm just fucking hungry," Oscar yells.
"Watch your language! Or I'll send you to your room!" I shout under after giving him a sharp look.
They silence after my remark, but I do notice the glazed over look in his eyes.
"Maybe it's time for little Oscar and Dylan to be headed off to bed," I say after clearing away their bowls and pouring them each the last of the milk in the fridge.
"Oscar?" I nudge at Oscar, startling him out of an almost slumber. "Go get in my bed, I'll say goodnight to you and be there in a few to make sure you're all right."
After hugging Dylan and Oscar goodnight and turning off everything that might start a fire...
I slowly made myself to the bedroom and into Oscar's sight.
Covered in split milk, Oscar begins to change out of his onesie and into some cozy pj's.
I whisper, "Oscar, I love you lots baby."
"Mom you're drunk again." sighed my son. 
"I like a little drink, nothing wrong with that," I say before passing out on the bed into a deep slumber next to my precious, little son.

*******************************************************************************

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

This is my first ever fanfiction!!! Hope you enjoy!

Give me feedback and I'll upload again Saturday.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x