iwarriordashie14 vs. MoonlightMysteryMLP

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)

iWarriorDashie14 vs. MoonlightMysteryMLP !)

(Begin!)

MoonlightMysteryMLP: I got a question, why do you think you can win. Dashie I'll put you to sleep, you won't be Awoken. I'm mentally superior, lick your flow up like syrup. You can't beat me in verse, my rhymes will cause a flare up. You wanna step to me, with no one on your side. I could put you down birdy, and I could have you slip sided. Tasseling with me? This battles gonna be nasty. But admitting that your good, will be short of fantastic. Of plastic, the only mystery is why your here. Did Riptide honey, wanna end up dead this year. Your grasp on your chances are falling and your touch is slipping. Cause your verse is gonna be worst than your Ripsidian shipping!

iwarriordashie14: Here's your anwser, your running out of luck; go get your for leaf clover. For your rapping skills like that, I'd say that it's not over. You constructor of darkness, and a joke I see. With a flow untouchable, I got experience up my sleeve. You're slip against me, with those filthy rhymes. You shoulda thought twice before wasting my time! How could I beat you in battle? Easy that's how the story goes. You could eat up or throw up on paper, your beloved Midnight Rose. I could write a story on how I'm not going to lose. But you can surrender now, I give you an option to choose.

MoonlightMysteryMLP: Postive answer, but here's my counter theory. You come trashing my characters? When your league is nowhere near me. The plot line of your story was severely confusing, with combitination of your rhymes it'll ensure that you'll losing. Your rhymes aren't good, if their even considered rhymes. You shoulda tried better, uh maybe good luck next time. You dressed like toothpaste, with a combination  of Clorox. Putting my talent on display, I guess you can call this a showbox. In order to come even close, you must have something new. I may have less reads, but I'm still better than you!

iwarriordashie14: You better than me? With the hard work I've shown.  Burn ya with my rhymes and send ya packing Flying Home! I put my flow on ice, I'm twice as nice you will ever be. But pay some sound advice, you'll pay the price of stepping of up to me! Your system of rhymes, or no match of the power of these. Payed the overall of times, and ship a beating over seas! Just admit it, my rhymes are clearly come at a high price. Your writing books about killing ponies, with a machine; uh Pegasus Device? Your were looking for fight, but I didn't find one in that verse. But do me a favor darling, check on our profile and tell me who came first!

(Who won?

     Who's next?

  You decide!)

(Epic- Rap Battles- of MHB!)