D11F: Millie Pierce

Name: Millie Pierce

Age: 12

Sex: Female

District: 11

Physical Description: Millie has long brown hair, generally in two fishtail plaits which make her look younger than she really is. She has green eyes and is quite small for her age. She also has a small build compared to her younger sisters.

Background: Millie lives with her parents and her twin sisters, Lucy and Orla. She doesn't care much about her parents as they don't take much notice of her, but she loves her sisters, who are 14. Millie works in the orchards, high up in the treetops, with her best friend Luna, who is also 12.

Personality: At first, Millie is nervous about the Games, but when she is there she can't wait to kill as many people as possible so that she can get home to her sisters.

Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives and shurikens

Strengths/Weaknesses: Millie is good at athletics and can run very fast. She is very good with throwing knives and shurikens too.

Token: Millie's district token is a grass bracelet that her sisters made for her and a small locket with the three of them in, but the locket is taken away as the Capitol told her that she won't survive the Games and that they will have "better use for it somewhere else." That "somewhere else" is back to her family, where the President sent it back and blackmailed them to give up a family member of Millie to see her in the arena as a special Capitol attraction, or he will make sure that they all die, as well as Millie.

Reaped/Volunteered: Millie volunteered

Reaction/Reason: 1. Her sister Orla was reaped
2. She wanted people to notice her

Alliances: Millie doesn't want to have any allies but further on in the Games she teams up with the District 8 and 9 females

Other: N/A